PDA

View Full Version : dog breeds

wellbeing44
09-06-2002, 01:28 PM
Has anyone ever seen or heard of a lab mixed with a Jack Russell?
If so let me know. My Missy is a lab/mix and black and at 10mths is about 12 inches tall and 31lbs
When I'm about to take her outside she jumps so high, you would not believe it! All four feet, off the floor and into the air!! She's quite a girl!:)

I'm back to reply to you all that wrote. I wish I knew really what Missy is mixed with what breed,
it was my son & his friends who thinks it's a jack russell, but when you look at her,her body structure is very similiar to a JRussell...full face & shorter front legs,it's just a guess! :)

lovemymaltese
09-06-2002, 02:13 PM
No, I have never heard of that breed. I can only imagine that kind of energy that dog would have, both labs and jack russell's are known for being hyper and entergetic.

primabella
09-06-2002, 03:17 PM
but they are both adorable!:D lol, where did i come from? ;)

Dakota's Mommy
09-24-2002, 08:34 AM
I've also never heard of that breed but I would really like to see a pic. If you've got any, you need to post it, or them, so we can see what this mix looks like. I know labs are so adoreable, but I can't remember what jack russells look like right now. Sounds like it is a cute dog!

Desert Arabian
09-25-2002, 07:31 PM
I think the weirdest mix breed would be a Great Dane and Chihuahua. I'm sure that would be impossible, because of all the health defects etc. That would look pretty funny tho!

anna_66
09-26-2002, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
I think the weirdest mix breed would be a Great Dane and Chihuahua.

I've always thought a Chow & a Rottweiler would look weird. It would be a RottenChow!

Dakota's Mommy
10-03-2002, 08:12 AM
I've always thought a Chow & a Rottweiler would look weird. It would be a RottenChow!

I've never heard that before, that's cracked me up!

delidog
10-10-2002, 10:09 PM
A friend of mine had Rottie/Bassett puppies...now that was funny!!!!! but oh so cute...color and markings of a rottie...ears of a bassett...and short knock knees like a bassett...their faces reminded me of "Sugar Bear" from the cereal boxes....
great doggies!!!!!

rottixmum
10-12-2002, 09:23 AM
:D i am owned by a beautiful rottweiler x red heeler , a JRT x chihuahua, and a pure chihuahua
there names are clover, penny a theodore