PDA

View Full Version : Thanx to Gary from the Fur Posse!

Medusa
06-20-2008, 03:13 PM
Or maybe I should call them the Seven Slugs. They've been snoozing in the sun porch all day; haven't heard a peep out of them for hours. Gary sent us some curlies and I was hoping to snap some photos of them playing w/them but right now, there's no hope of any action. When they do snap out of it, I'll be sure to get some pix, Gary. Thank you again; it was very sweet and generous of you. :)

lvpets2002
06-20-2008, 03:25 PM
:love: How so sweet of Uncle Gary to send some curlies.. He sends my babies stuff too.. Can't wait till the pics are taken..

catmandu
06-20-2008, 05:22 PM
MY DEAR MOTHER ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT IF I COULD TO REPAY FAVORS, AND THE FOUND CATS ARE STILL ENJOYING THE WHISKER LICKINGS THAT WE RECIEVED EARLIER THIS MONTH.
AND ONCE YOUR CATS ARE RESTED , MARY THE CURLIES WILL DO THE REST, AND YOU WILL HAVE ACTION FIGURES FOR CATS!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats827.jpg
POUCHES ANYONE?

Laura's Babies
06-20-2008, 05:27 PM
Is he just the sweetiest man! What would we do without him around here? I am SO glad/grateful/thankful that I have the chance to know him and what he does for the cats sent across his path.

momtomany
06-22-2008, 03:35 PM
Ditto Laura's Babies as Gary is the sweetest around. We are all blessed to know and have him in our lives here on Pet Talk. The Dunn gang has enjoyed the curlies he sent them. The Dunn gang is working on it's next care package to the Found Cats.