PDA

View Full Version : Just for you Richard....

caseysmom
06-19-2008, 10:21 AM
http://www.kcra.com/money/16644963/detail.html

THONG INJURY
Video: Thong-Wearer Claims Injury

POSTED: 12:00 pm PDT June 18, 2008

LOS ANGELES -- A California woman has filed a lawsuit against Victoria's Secret, alleging that she was injured while putting on her thong, KNBC-TV in Los Angeles reported.

Marcrida Patterson, 52, said she was injured by a defective "low-rise v-string" made by Victoria's Secret. The item is part of the company's "Sexy Little Thing" line.

Patterson claimed she was putting on the thong when a decorative metal piece flew off and struck her in the eye. She suffered permanent damage to her cornea, according to the lawsuit.

A copy of the June 9 complaint was posted on the Web site TheSmokingGun.com. The site reported that the lawsuit does not specify monetary damages.

Patterson's lawyer said a "design problem" caused the piece to fly off and strike Patterson, according to the Web site.

The Web site reported that a Victoria's Secret representative requested to examine the thong before the lawsuit was filed. The request was rejected by Patterson's attorney, according to the site.
Distributed by Internet Broadcasting. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Husky_mom
06-19-2008, 10:52 AM
how in the world was she putting on the thong??.... LOL....:rolleyes:

moosmom
06-19-2008, 11:23 AM
That's why I like her "Hane's Her Way". Anyday!!! Thongs are like walking around with a permanent wedgie. No thank you!!!

Good luck to her!

caseysmom
06-19-2008, 11:29 AM
Yeah I will take the grandma panties anyday, leave the floss for the youth!

lvpets2002
06-19-2008, 12:18 PM

:D Thank you == me too

RICHARD
06-19-2008, 12:57 PM
I swear, I really wish you all would stop reading my mind!

Can I be politically incorrect?

Now, I can see a guy looking down to make sure that he doesn't catch any parts when he pulls up his undies...but I think this gal had doubts about getting herself into a 'low rise, v-eight, turbocharged thong, from the Sexy, take matters into your own hands and watch the hinterlands Set from Victoria's Secret!!"

52......hmmmmmm, 52.....That's three times 17 plus one, or two times 26!

If that woman had checked her bottom, she'd see that maybe the expiration date for thongs had expired.

This story reminds me of bikini underwear or speedos for men over 40....30....

OK, OK, 24!

I can see this woman trying to pull this thong up to try and cover up that one little stretch mark.......BOING!!!! Right in the freaking eye!!

Or, she may hove pulled up so high that her cornea popped out on it own?

Or, she forgot to take off that little anti shoplifting tag, it popped off and hit her in the eye?

Or, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and the mirror tired to put her eye out.

------------

I have to admit I am a little curious about the model of thong she was putting on but, with my luck, I'll look it up, forget to delete the site from the hard drive, then die of something stupd tomorrow, leaving people who take it over to wonder what the heck THAT was all about!

I am, as always, Easily Amused!:p

------

And I do not mind a little Granny Panty Coverage when I peruse a rump!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
06-19-2008, 01:04 PM

AMEN TO THAT!!!! :D

Richard we wouldn't read your mind if you didn't leave it laying around in plain sight! :)

Husky_mom
06-19-2008, 04:59 PM
I can see this woman trying to pull this thong up to try and cover up that one little stretch mark.......BOING!!!! Right in the freaking eye!!

ROFLMAO!!....

even though how did she thought that was possible with such a tiny lil thong... LOL....

Richard: so you donīt look it up a low rise is like a hip height.. so you...well women can wear low rise pants and the undies donīt show... although Iīve seen some that indeed like them to show..:rolleyes: and the "v" is for the shape of the coverage parts and "string" is for the lil parts that connect each part in which case are strings....

and donīt get me going about speedos... there shouldnīt be allowed... unless for olympic swimmers and so, but even then I prefer the new ones theyīve been wearing like surfer outfits...

RICHARD
06-19-2008, 08:47 PM
ROFLMAO!!....

even though how did she thought that was possible with such a tiny lil thong... LOL....

Richard: so you donīt look it up a low rise is like a hip height.. so you...well women can wear low rise pants and the undies donīt show... although Iīve seen some that indeed like them to show..:rolleyes: and the "v" is for the shape of the coverage parts and "string" is for the lil parts that connect each part in which case are strings....

I did see a pic of the model in question on a news show. I guess I'll have to see one in person to get to the "bottom" of the story!:rolleyes::o

Here is my question,

There wasn't too much to the danged thing as far as material goes-so that metal piece was doing there? Decoration or somthing to distract a person?
And why do women insist on putting on underwear with metal pieces so close to their privates?
---------

I think the new suits are neat too. They make the swimmers look sleeker.

Husky_mom
06-19-2008, 08:51 PM
actually I think those didnīt had metal pieces in the garment itself... I took it as a metal piece from the fitting room went flying... thatīs why I wondered how had she struggled herself into the thong.. LOL....

the ones on VS site are like plain cotton... no metal pieces...at least the ones on the website perhaps hers had some....even so...LOL... Iīve seen metal pieces for decor but mostly they are on the back side....

RICHARD
06-19-2008, 11:13 PM
the ones on VS site are like plain cotton... no metal pieces...at least the ones on the website perhaps hers had some....even so...LOL... Iīve seen metal pieces for decor but mostly they are on the back side....

I just saw the picture again, The thong looked like a bunch of tangled fishing line-if so, that may have been a hook she was hit with.:confused::rolleyes:

I see, she was in the store when it happened!

Aha!, I guess she had to look, I can see where you'd have to be careful yanking up a pair of undies that flimsy...

You break them, you buy em!:D

Husky_mom
06-19-2008, 11:31 PM
I just saw the picture again, The thong looked like a bunch of tangled fishing line-if so, that may have been a hook she was hit with.:confused::rolleyes:

You break them, you buy em!:D

*snorts lemonade*....LMAO!!....thanks for the laugh and mental image.. LOL

RICHARD
06-19-2008, 11:38 PM
*snorts lemonade*....LMAO!!....thanks for the laugh and mental image.. LOL

Oh, I can see it now, Woman sues over lemonade snorted during thong story.

I'll send you my lawyer's number.:p