PDA

View Full Version : Cassidy

Romy
06-17-2008, 12:36 AM
Cassidy, you look like butter would not melt in your mouth, you sweet orange tabby boy. :love:

It's hard to imagine you catching and eating bugs, but stalking them must be a lot of fun. It's funny how some cats love water - that is another endearing habit you have, Cassidy. :)

Enjoy your special day as our special COTD! Your story certainly made me smile!:love::love:

Don Juan's mom
06-17-2008, 01:04 AM
Oh, Cassidy, one would think you were littermate to my little black "bikini girl" Zerlina! She also jumps in the tub after my shower and laps up the drops of water. :p And her very favorite toy is "any fly that gets in the house." :D Enjoy your special ORANGE day!

Liz

catmandu
06-17-2008, 09:50 AM
:love:WELL THIS IS CERTAINLY A NEW STORY:D
CASSIDY , WHO IS NOT ONLY A WONDEROUS OWESOME ORANGIE COMPANIONS, BUT AN EXTERIMINATOR:D AS WELL.
THATS GREAT AS HIS GUARDIANS DONT HAVE TO CALL PCO!!! OR USE PESTICIDES:D
THE FOUND CATS, ESPECIALLY THE KITTEN TRIO TRY, BUT END UP IN EACH OTHERES WAY, A FURRY CHINESE FIRE DRILL!!
THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A SPECIAL RAID:eek: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO CASSISY:love: WHOS NOT ONLY CUTE:D, BUT KILLS THOSE BUGS DEAD.
CONCATULATIONS :D TO OUR HUNTER AND NEW CAT OF THE DAY.:love:

momoffuzzyfaces
06-17-2008, 01:04 PM
Cassidy what a handsome boy you are!!! :love:

I had to grin at you in the tub! My cat's love to do that too. Maybe they just try and see where the water goes. ;)

I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You certainly deserve it for all your hard work protecting the family from those evil bugs!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!:D

Randi
06-17-2008, 01:33 PM
Congratulations on being our gorgeous
Cat of the Day, Cassidy!

You certainly know how to fullfill your position... hunting bugs and helping clean the bathtub. :D I hope you have a day full of fun and playing, and that you get extra treats and lots of cuddles! May you have a long happy and healthy life! :)

kb2yjx
06-17-2008, 02:29 PM
HOORAY!!! Yet another ORANGEMAN as our COTD!!!! I am glad you have a sense of mystery about you...isn't that what cats are all about????HAPPY COTD!!!!!!!!!

Casper
06-17-2008, 03:01 PM
Cassidy, you certainly sound like you are the ultimate hunter. No bugs are safe in your house, right? ;]
I am sure your owners appreciate that. Afterall, I certainly appreciate my cats doing that job for me.
It is such a pleasure seeing that handsome little face of yours today, and I am happy to congratulate you on being COTD. :)

MoonandBean
06-17-2008, 03:12 PM
Cassidy,

You are one gorgeous kitty!

Donnaj4962
06-17-2008, 04:37 PM
Look at sweet Cassidy, the orangeman, mighty hunter! ;) Sounds like you have found a way to keep yourself busy with your hunting trips! Keep up the great work and soon you will rid your home of all the evil bugs!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today! :love:

nancys
06-17-2008, 04:42 PM
Cassidy,
You are such a pretty cat, but please don't eat any more bugs! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!!! :love::):cool:
I laughed when I heard that you like to get in the tub - my cat Maggie also likes to hop in the bathtub after I take a bath.

tatsxxx11
06-17-2008, 05:14 PM
Congratulations and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Cassidy!:) You kitties sure know how to keep us humans guessing, forever wondering! hehe That's so much a part of your and your fellow felines charm, the mystery factor!:D And that mystery factor is no more evident than in you orange boys!:D But there's no wondering why you're so loved by your family dear Cassidy, you're simply purrrfect in every way!:love: Hope you're in the midst of a very happy, fun filled day Cassidy, celebrating your well earned "top cat" kudos! Everyone here at my house, human and furry, send you our love and wishes for a long and happy life with your wonderful family!:love:

susanswatlin518
06-17-2008, 06:20 PM
:love: Cassidy seems to follow the habits of those cats i have owned and heard about with the love of sitting in a sink or tub and sipping the droplets of water from the end of the faucet. i have heard that alot of them also would prefer drinking/sipping from a fountain or a glass left in the room above using their own water dish. There is a facination with moving water with them! anyway it is funny to hear of one doing these things! i used to put my white angora(God rest his soul) under the bath faucet on a very humid day when i had no a.c. it was a big relief i am sure. cassidy is a little doll! Does she act like a diva? ....susanswatlin518

susanswatlin518
06-17-2008, 06:31 PM
hi-I need to apologize to Cassidy!! You are a guy-and I referred to you as a girl/diva!! Anyway-you are beautiful!:love::love::love::love:.....susanswatli n518