PDA

View Full Version : MISS MOLLY G. McGruder has passed on

jackiesdaisy1935
08-30-2002, 10:05 AM
I know that many of you remember Bea from Washington who had a dog named MollyG McGruder. Bea posted on our site today that Molly G has passed on over the Rainbow Bridge. They were on their way to the Emergency Vet after Molly was not responding to medication given her and passed away in Bea's arms as they were racing to the Vet.
Rest in Peace Dear Miss Molly G. McGruder
Jackie

DoggiesAreTheBest
08-30-2002, 10:09 AM
I am so sorry to hear about Molly. I am not sure if Bea ever comes by Pet Talk. But if she doesn't, please forward my most heartfelt sympathies.

R.I.P. Molly.

ChrisAK
08-30-2002, 10:28 AM
((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

zippy-kat
08-30-2002, 11:11 AM
My deepest sympathies to Bea.

Dixieland Dancer
08-30-2002, 11:12 AM
My heart is so sad for Bea's loss. I know how attached she was to MollyG. Thank you for posting this Jackie. Bea use to post on Pet Talk under the name of Iditarodfan.

Rest in Peace MollyG and hugs to Bea.

MollyG was our special dog of the day on October 28, 2001. Click here to see her all decked out for Halloween. (http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2001/October/28.html)

gini
08-30-2002, 11:38 AM
Oh, it is so difficult to lose a beloved pet. My heart goes out to you, Bea in your loss.

Rest in peace Miss Molly!

lizbud
08-30-2002, 11:39 AM
My deepest sympathies to Bea on the loss of her beloved
Molly G. We have another beautiful angel waiting just over
Rainbow Bridge. Molly G. was a beautiful girl and much loved
by everyone who knew her or read about her adventures
with the little grey squirrel. I am so sorry for your loss. Liz.

sammi
08-30-2002, 11:48 AM
I remember who Bea is and her beloved Molly. Give her my sympathy in the loss of her sweet dog.

AdoreMyDogs
08-30-2002, 11:54 AM
I was absolutely devistated when I got the email this morning from Bea. She is so sad. I am so sorry for her. Rest in peace, dear little Molly G. You were a lovely girl and your mom, dad and grandma love you SO much, I know.

lovemymaltese
08-30-2002, 12:30 PM
Sorry to hear about Molly, Rest in Peace sweetheart.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-30-2002, 12:44 PM
I'm so sorry about Miss Molly G. McGruder. I know what a hole there is in your heart now. The Rainbow Bridge has received a lot of special fuzzy angels lately.

Albea
08-30-2002, 01:53 PM
http://www.villa-kunterbunt2000.de/clipart1/Rainbow/gay05.gifSo sorry for Bea.We all know how hard it is to say goodbye to a furry friend. But Molly is in good company at the other side of the Bridge, with all the pups who greeted her and will keep her company until she meets her beloved earth family one day.

Sudilar
08-30-2002, 02:13 PM
Oh, Bea, I am so very sorry about Molly G. She had a wonderful life with you and will live on in your heart. You have my heartfelt sympathy. I am so so sorry.

tatsxxx11
08-30-2002, 03:22 PM
Dear Bea, you and sweet Miss Molly G are remembered so warmly, with so much love, by your many friends here on Pet Talk. I am so very, very sad to hear of her passing. Please except my deepest, heartfelt sympathies. Bless you beautiful Molly G. You were and always will be, loved and cherished by your family and your many friends. Rest easy until you and your family are together again, dear girl. Hugs to you, dear Bea. I know you your heart is aching. Love, Sandra

KYS
08-30-2002, 08:35 PM
I am so sorry to hear that Miss Molly passed away.
Many hugs and thoughts are comming your way.

shais_mom
08-31-2002, 08:39 PM
You have my heartfelt sympathy, Bea. Hugs to you and your family. Godspeed to the bridge Miss Molly, join Shaianne and all the other PetTalk furry loved ones in play. We will miss you and we love you!

krazyaboutkatz
08-31-2002, 10:04 PM
Bea, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family.