PDA

View Full Version : Please send advice!

nancys
06-04-2008, 05:56 PM
I have a terrible story to post here - I posted the other day abt. my neighbors who took my pool. Yes everyone I have contacted the police but still not sure what's going to happen there. However, everyone who lives around this family has some bad experience to tell, but for me the pool is the last straw. I decided that I was going to write a little paragraph abt. our experiences w. the family and go around to have people sign. I will take it to the city council. Anyway I was at one of my neighbors last nite to have them sign, and they told me the worst story I have ever heard and I have to warn everyone, you will cry and possibly be sick.
\An older lady lives across the alley from the bad neighbors (yes she has had her experiences w. them). I'm not exactly sure when this happened, but this woman was in her backyard and seen the bad neighbors beat a dog almost to death. It started out with just the wife beating the poor dog with a club of some kind, then her husband and a little boy that lives with them joined in. Someone evidently asked the husband what he was going to do with the dog and he replied that they were going to take wha twas left of it up north (in our area that could possibly mean that it was going to be puppy soup).
I looked on the internet yesterday for humane societies in NE to report just the abuse I posted abt. the other day, but what I heard abt. last nite is so much worse. I told someone today and I think they were sick like I was. Soemthing needs to be done with this family - please someone tell me some agency I can contact. Thank you.

RedHedd
06-04-2008, 06:05 PM
Call the Police; they'll know what to do

Taz_Zoee
06-04-2008, 06:16 PM
I'd say contact the police as well. But they probably won't be able to do anything without evidence or whatever.
File a report with the police, the Humane Society or the equivalent in your area and any other organization having to do with animals.
I'm sorry, I don't know what else to tell you. That is just a SICK family!!!
And didn't you say they were running a puppy mill? Oh my!! :( :mad:

Medusa
06-04-2008, 06:19 PM
CALL. THE. POLICE !!! What these people have done is CRIMINAL. Humans will be next, if they haven't already done that to people already. Call the police NOW! Do you really need us to tell you that?! I'm sorry that you have such horrible neighbors and I can understand your reticence and fear. However, if you don't take action, it's only going to get worse. I'll definitely say a good prayer for you that you get the courage to do what needs to be done and that all will work out for you. Don't let them hurt any other animals. If enough people tell the police their experiences, the police will take action. Don't wait another minute!

Grace
06-04-2008, 06:33 PM
What everyone else has said - CALL THE POLICE - NOW.

Medusa
06-04-2008, 06:40 PM
Someone evidently asked the husband what he was going to do with the dog and he replied that they were going to take wha twas left of it up north (in our area that could possibly mean that it was going to be puppy soup).

What does this mean exactly?

catmandu
06-04-2008, 06:52 PM
I WOULD CALL IN THE POLICE AND HUMANE SOCITIES BUT THERE MAY NOT BE MUCH THAT THEY CAN DO AS THIS SORT OF SCUM :mad::mad:ARE PRACTICED:mad: LIARS , AND ITS HARD TO CATCH THEM. BUT MAYBE THEY WILL KNOW THEY ARE BEING WATCHED AND COOL IT WITH OTHER DOGS.
THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO JUST DO NOT DESERVE LIFE AS THESE PEOPLE ARE A PERFECT EXAMPLE.:mad::mad::mad: