PDA

View Full Version : I am not for sure i did a good thing here!

yorkielover
04-06-2008, 01:10 PM
Okay, so i am working today, and bored as usual so i look on the internet for my friend a dog, and i found one! :) but i was telling a co-worker that i needed to get a dog (well puppy) for my fiances parents. and guess what! i found one, but it is a female and my dogs are both male, and they are humping freaks! lol, but i am afraid they are going to get emotionally attached to her and when i take them away it is going to be worse than taking them away from his parents. she is a scottish terrior! (tell me am i doing something bad, or does someone have advice for me!?) :)

Taz_Zoee
04-06-2008, 03:01 PM
I think getting your inlaws a dog is a great idea. But maybe you should wait until you guys move first. You could get it for them as a thank you and a moving out "gift". :)
That's just my opinion. :cool:

Catlady711
04-06-2008, 03:32 PM
Aren't these the same in-laws you're living with that are feeding your dogs all kinds of people food against your wishes? :confused:

yorkielover
04-06-2008, 05:37 PM
Aren't these the same in-laws you're living with that are feeding your dogs all kinds of people food against your wishes? :confused:

yes, they are the same in-laws,. but my fiance and i have found a house to move into, and they are wanting us to leave our dogs there, and that isn't happening. so i found them a dog! :D

yorkielover
04-10-2008, 02:04 PM
Well, I Did A Good Thing! Because My Dogs Are Paying More Attention To Me Now And I Am Loving It!!! They Like The New Puppy Too! So All Is Going Well!