PDA

View Full Version : Jack: In loving memory (video memorial)

CultureJunky
03-28-2008, 06:06 PM
Please take a small while to watch this beauitful memorial video that Kevin made for Jack. It is posted onto Youtube.
I find it difficult to watch at the moment, but I know there will be a time when I will watch it and smile.
Kevin edited it and chose one of his favourite songs, that he felt was appropriate and was his own tribute to Jack.
I hope you like the video. Hopefully the link will work. It's around 8 minutes long.

Kate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgPKzV3QbKg

kb2yjx
03-28-2008, 06:50 PM
Dear Kate,
What a wonderful and loving tribute to your dear Jack. You could tell that he was so devoted to you. You showed us many sides of his personality. Jack was a real character!! Thank you for sharing Jack with us!!! HUGS!!! Sandra

PS: Jack is a ringer for our Riley...

moosmom
03-28-2008, 10:11 PM
Dear Kate,

What an awesome tribute to Jack. He looks alot like my friend Pam's cat Romeo. How did you create the program, if you don't mind me asking.

AlleyCat
03-29-2008, 01:14 AM
How sweet; loved the shots of him "misbehaving" on the toilet! ;) I know you miss Jack and it was a really touching video of him.

CultureJunky
03-29-2008, 05:55 AM
Dear Kate,

What an awesome tribute to Jack. He looks alot like my friend Pam's cat Romeo. How did you create the program, if you don't mind me asking.

Kevin used the ordinary windows movie maker program that came with our computer, it lets you edit things and add music etc, and is quite easy to follow. It is all Kevin's and he spent a lot of time doing it, and I'm thankful to him, I know he misses Jack too, and I love Kevin so much for doing this for me.

Freedom
03-29-2008, 08:13 AM
What a treasure. This is a wonderful memorial of Jack, shows his character quite well. What a clown, lol! Remember all those happy times with him, and give Sunny some scritchies from me.

kitten645
03-29-2008, 08:42 AM
What a beautiful tribute :( Is that the White Stripes? I love the fact that his legs were white but his pads were black. Where they all black or mixed? Hugs to you, Kevin and Sunny. What a lovely family!
Claudia

catmandu
03-29-2008, 09:46 AM
Thats quite a tribute to Dear Jack, and tonight when the Pet Angels are at the All Pet Angel Fly In Movies they will play that tribute for all the Angels and Gurdians to enjoy.
You certainlydid an excellent job, and Jack appreciates that so much.
Hes hoping you know that your seperation is only temporary and you will see you again.
One Fine Day.

phesina
03-29-2008, 01:42 PM
So many wonderful pictures of such a beautiful and beloved friend. The memorial is lovely. Thank you for sharing.

Pat, with LES

momtomany
03-29-2008, 07:10 PM
What a moving tribute to Jack. I enjoyed seeing all the pictures of him. You can tell he was well loved and loved you also. I know you miss him terribly and it is hard, but one day you will see him again.

Emeraldgreen
03-29-2008, 07:39 PM
Kate, it is so evident how much you loved Jack and how very much he meant to you. I hope that you are being extra kind to yourself during what must be an agonizing time. I pray that each day brings healing. Please give yourself and Sunny a big hug. I'm sure Jack is with you in spirit.

krazyaboutkatz
03-29-2008, 09:24 PM
What a wonderful tribute.:) Thanks for sharing this with us. Jack was very much loved.:)

catfamily
03-29-2008, 09:43 PM
that was very beautiful.i really am so sorry about jack's passing.so very sorry.
this tribute for him and you is so touching.beautiful,sad,but very nicely done.

CultureJunky
03-31-2008, 07:28 AM
What a beautiful tribute :( Is that the White Stripes? I love the fact that his legs were white but his pads were black. Where they all black or mixed? Hugs to you, Kevin and Sunny. What a lovely family!
Claudia

The song Kevin used is called 'for martha' by the smashing pumpkins, they're one of his favourite bands. It was written by lead singer Billy Corgan for his mother who died of cancer.
I thought he chose the song very well, and whenever we hear it now it makes us think of Jack.

cassiesmom
03-31-2008, 11:56 AM
What a wonderful tribute. Thinking of you today,

Elyse (also with LES)