PDA

View Full Version : Owesome Oscar

catmandu
03-22-2008, 09:24 AM
YOU SURE ARE ONE SMART CAT OSCRA , AND WE WISH YOU COULD COME AND VISIT AS OUR DAD KEEPS THE TREATS HIDDEN. BUT WE BET YOU COULD FIND THEM WITH NO TROUBLE.
WHEN YOU COME FOR FOOD FEST, YOU CAN TEACH US HOW.
YOU ARE ONE COOOOL CAT OSCAR , AND YOU WE KNOW ARE SO GOOOOOOOOD LOOOKING.
WE ARE ALL SENDING YOU A BIG FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW OSCAR FOR BEING OUR MEWWWWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
CONCATULATIONS.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

momoffuzzyfaces
03-22-2008, 12:52 PM
Oscar what a handsome fellow you are. I think you know it too, eh? ;)

How kind of you to give your guests presents. I'm sure they are grateful! :)

I hope you and your family have a wonderful day today and a Great Easter too!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :cool: :D

tatsxxx11
03-22-2008, 02:45 PM
Greetings and happy Cat of the Day to you, charming Oscar!:) You know Oscar, you "wink" better than I do!:D Yes, you truly are one cool, confident feline!:cool: And just as brilliant as you are handsome! Your coloring is simply stunning Oscar, you truly are a hunk, but when it comes to "smarts," you take the prize!:eek: (A bath plug?:D) Now I don't think you're going to have to hunt down those treats today sweetheart, this is your day to be spoiled to the max and no doubt your family will be doing just that!:) Enjoy your well earned day celeb with your furbro and proud peeps, adorable Oscar! And please ask your Dad to give you a hug and kiss for me:D

cassiesmom
03-22-2008, 03:30 PM
Oh, Oscar, you are a magnificent kitty man! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

Felicia's Mom
03-22-2008, 04:10 PM
Oscar, you are very handsome and a wonderful cat too. I used to have a Burmese and know how wonderful they are.

Congrats for being COTD, Oscar!

Killearn Kitties
03-22-2008, 05:04 PM
Oh Oscar, what a handsome boy you are! I have no doubt that you are terribly intelligent too - just as your purrson says.

Have a wonderful day today sweetie with lots of snacks, chats and cuddles. You deserve everything that you love today, in honour of your special Cat of the Day status! :D

kb2yjx
03-22-2008, 05:27 PM
Oscar!!! Love the wink!! HAPPY COTD!!

Katelf
03-22-2008, 08:56 PM
Hi you handsome boy! You are very clever as well! I think your fur looks so plush and inviting. The wink shows your saucy side :) Happy COTD to you! :D

AvaJoy
03-23-2008, 10:51 AM
You are one slick dude, Oscar! ;) I love how you bestow a gift upon every visitor . . . what a cool, handsome COTD you are! :cool: I hope you had a super day basking in your cyber-honour, and getting into the treat cupboard to help your deserving self! :)