PDA

View Full Version : Cole and the feather wand toy...

Catty1
03-07-2008, 07:49 PM
No pics, but a pic would not really capture this.

Cole loves the feathers that dangle at the end of the string on the wand toy. I was using it for a play session this morning, and he decided he had 'caught' the bird, and was now carrying it off to finish the job.

I let the wand go, and he proudly carried the feathers all the way down the hall, with the wand dragging behind. He looked so serious and proud! :D

I just had to laugh!

jenluckenbach
03-07-2008, 07:58 PM
I can picture it! :D If Sterling gets a hold of the "bird" he keeps a death grip on it (LOL)

Laura's Babies
03-07-2008, 10:42 PM
Amy use to do that and with her CH gait, that was the cutiest thing you ever saw! I always wished I could have got a video of it..

Mine love that thing and all I have to do is pick it up and they are all right there, ready to play... (even Boo :D )

Medusa
03-08-2008, 07:06 AM
My fur posse goes insane when I bring out that toy. And they're fast, especially Coco Puff and Yodie! If my reflexes are slow, that feather toy is a goner and there will be feathers all over the house. Cole would probably fit in here just fine.

catmandu
03-08-2008, 02:48 PM
I Will Have To Make Them A Few More In The Spring With Pigeon Feathers On A Shoe Lace.
My Godness Did Miquelito Ever Go Crazeeee!!!

momcat
03-08-2008, 04:53 PM
The mental picture is something else. It must have been cute beyond words!!! When Groucho catches his birdie, he runs and hides it somewhere until he wants to play with it again.

Freedom
03-08-2008, 05:52 PM
Cole, the mighty warrior, hunter extraordinaire!