PDA

View Full Version : New home for Bubs, our stray

Trinityagain
02-28-2008, 12:53 PM
We have been feeding a stray for a good while. I believe it to be a male based on the spraying :rolleyes: and for some reaon I have named him Bubs....it works. Anyway he lives in a box that we have filled with straw or hay(I never remember which it is, hubby knows) and it is on the porch of the empty house next door. The box has been there for about 2 years I think and is starting to show some signs of needing replaced. So I told my co-worker to save me a few computer boxes. He asked why and I told him...and this is what we did earlier today!

Getting it to the parking garage this afternoon might be a bit of a challenge but I hope Bubs likes it. He will be going from a one room apt to a mansion! Now if only he would trust us enough to be able to touch him and let him know we care....although I'm sure the leftover pot roast might have hinted at that.... :)

Laura's Babies
02-28-2008, 01:59 PM
That is so creative!! Bub's will love his new digs! Don't forget pictures of him in it if you can get some...

Trinityagain
02-28-2008, 02:15 PM
Ask and you shall receive....he is hard to see but he is the one outside the window....

catmandu
02-28-2008, 03:55 PM
I am going to keep my eye out fo boxes at the Price Chopper,and see if I can build thema condo for no money. The Great Thing is that Cats are not dollar concious.