PDA

View Full Version : Jack

jackiesdaisy1935
08-18-2002, 09:01 AM
Good morning Jack and what a wonderful story. After reading about you it put a smile on my face and brightened my day. It was fate I think that you survived out of all of those eggs. Now you have a wonderful family and a wonderful home with a pond to swim in and all. Congratulations dear, sweet Jack our Very Best Pet of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

ErnDog
08-18-2002, 09:22 AM
I like your story about Jack. I have a mallard too, and she looks EXACTLY like Jack. are you positive that he is a male? We thought Pascal was a male for a while, but once her feathers started coming in, we were sure she was a girl. You can see her at http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12391
You'll have to give us an update when Jack learns how to fly.
When he quacks, does he go "peep peep peep peep QUACK peep peep"? Pascal is learning her quack too. She is about 8 weeks old.

tatsxxx11
08-18-2002, 01:06 PM
What a miracle birth!!:) What a beautiful story! I hope you will let us know the adventures of Jack as he grows. He is such a handsome Mallard! How he must enjoy his loving home and his very own pond!! Congratulations to you sweet Jack, Pet of the Day! And isn't nice to listen to duck Mom's chatting!!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-18-2002, 01:16 PM
Jack
What a handsome duck you are! You may have solved a mystery for me. My brother found a baby duck earlier in the year. He found no mother duck so he took it home and raised it until was able to be released to a wildlife preserve. We couldn't find out what kind it was. It looked just like you, sweet one. Congratulations on being our special, Pet of the Day Today.:)