PDA

View Full Version : Classy, a real "class" act!

tatsxxx11
08-17-2002, 07:54 AM
Good Morning dear Classy! I must say, you were aptly named. You and your handsome guardian are one class act all the way!! Your "winning" photo brought tears to my eyes:) I see in you two the image of a proud, winning team, bonded in love, loyalty and devotion. I think it's so wonderful that such a responsible, mature and dedicated young man and one stunningly gorgeous, gentle and talented horse have many years of achievement and companionship to look forward to! It was an honor to meet you both. And I wish you both all the best as together you walk the trail of life! Congratulations to you Classy, and as well to your guardian, a truly deserving Pet of the Day team! Happy Trails to you! (P.S...You really ARE a "Doll Baby!!)

jackiesdaisy1935
08-17-2002, 09:07 AM
Oh my goodness I have to agree with Sandra this morning and say Classy you are a true class act. I love the photo of you and your guardian looking so proud and handsome. What a dynamic duo you both make, and taking so many honors from the big guys, how about that. I have to agree with your Aunt, Classy is a real 'baby doll'
I love to hear she has a wonderful attitude and loves to be around people and other horses, and loves to eat. I'll bet she is a real Gourmet. lol Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Classy Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Ann
08-17-2002, 09:51 AM
Oh Classy, you are stunning! I will agree with was previously stated; such a perfect name :)

Congrats on being Pet Of The Day, I hope you'll have a wonderful day with tons of yummy food and lots of love :)

momoffuzzyfaces
08-18-2002, 01:11 PM
Classy
I'm so sorry to have missed posting this on your "Big Day". A storm moved in and I had to get off the computer. I sure hope you had a great day. I agree with everyone else, you are stunning. Congratulations on being our special, Saturday, Pet of the Day, sweetie.:)