PDA

View Full Version : Cartoon of Nebo

wolf_Q
08-17-2002, 12:58 AM
Yeah..so...I was bored...lol...actually I just wanted an excuse to mess with photoshop...

I drew 2 others, but this is the only one I have colored so far. I'm not sure if it looks like him or not. Well, I think I got that "devil look" right at least.

Oh, and it doesn't look this crappy irl, I lose image quality when I upload it to the net for some reason...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid28/padcb95d002990be0062de8c829c47b85/fd64b10e.jpg

~~Amy :)

Aspen and Misty
08-17-2002, 01:03 AM
OOOO How cute! He is such an adorable dog! My brother loves nebo and anytime I read a post from you he is like isn't that the girl who owns Nebo. and then eh wants to see NEbo's pic and gee he is a hassle but anyways! My brother is in ove with Nebo and wants a Huskie that looks JUST like him LOL.

wolf_Q
08-17-2002, 02:07 AM
Lol that's cute! Hehe tell your brother he can come and visit him any time--you too! I want to see some more pics of your little Chewy!

wolf_Q
08-17-2002, 02:14 AM
Turns out I was bored enough tonight to color the other ones........I like the 1st one much better though...these 2 are kind of ugly and don't fit his personality as much.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid28/pb3609c8b7c60925997e96fd972d18451/fd64a30e.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid28/pc5bdc164741619eb0c5a9818c19a0d71/fd64a762.jpg

Aspen and Misty
08-17-2002, 02:21 AM
I think they are both are cute! And we will be there tomrrow! My brother might steal him though, I wouldn't be surprised cause he is so cute! I have to wait to get a scanner unless Jenn (Kalikat11) will let me use her scanner. Hmm I guess a pet talk meeting between her and me is in order for tomrrow so I can scan the other pictures.

KYS
08-17-2002, 08:36 AM
I love both the pictures, and I think you are very
talented. :)

jackiesdaisy1935
08-17-2002, 09:16 AM
Amy, the pictures of Nebo are adorable, I love every one of them.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Tina
08-17-2002, 11:41 AM
All of the pictures of Nebo are great! I wish I could draw or even paint. You are lucky you have such a great talent.http://www.plauder-smilies.de/happy/wink.gif

Rachel
08-17-2002, 11:45 AM
Amy, the pictures are adorable. I especially like the first and the last one. From the way you have described Nebo, they definitely capture his personality.

primabella
08-17-2002, 11:50 AM
your an amazing artist, keep up the good work! nebo is adorable. ;)

manda99
08-17-2002, 01:35 PM
awesome pictures. if i could draw even 1/2 that well i'd be stoked! :)

Vermontcat
08-17-2002, 01:53 PM
I looked at your website and I love your drawings of Nebo too. You are very talented! Have you ever considered illustrating children's books? You could even start a series of books like The Adventures of Nebo! Have you ever heard of Jan Brett? She does beautiful life-like illustrations of animals in her children's books. Check out her website at www.janbrett.com. I got to meet her last fall when my son won a contest at his school and got a free autographed book from her.

U2 is my favorite band too! You gotta love Bono and The Edge!:)

wolf_Q
08-17-2002, 03:29 PM
Thanks! Vermontcat, actually that has always been a dream of mine! I was going to that for my senior project last year, but then I discovered that I couldn't write. lol ;) I've written a few, but they are all really dumb. I'm not sure anyone would publish me--I don't have a degree in art or anything. Writing a story about Nebo is a good idea---maybe about him driving Reggie and Smokey crazy, lol. I'm looking at Jan Brett's website right now, she has some really beautiful illustrations!

Yahoo I finally found another U2 fan on this board! I knew one had to be lurking somewhere! Have you been to any of their concerts? I went to 3 on the Elevation tour---AMAZING!

~~Amy :D

zippy-kat
08-17-2002, 03:54 PM
Those are awesome, Amy! Great work!!

Vermontcat
08-17-2002, 04:00 PM
Do you plan to go to college or art school in the fall? I have an art degree from college but have never really used it. You do have a real talent and I think you should be able to use it and get something for it. Maybe you could start here on pettalk, you may find a connection to a publisher if enough people see your drawings and like them.

One thing I have never gotten to do is see U2 live in concert and its something I've wanted to do for about 20 years now! My husband and I are both fans, we have seen their Elevation tour special on MTV or VH1 and we have it on tape, I love that heart shaped stage. You must have loved seeing them live - 3 times!(I am so jealous!)

wolf_Q
08-17-2002, 04:35 PM
Well I was going to go to the University of Utah this fall, but I don't have enough money to pay for it. My parents won't pay for any of it either. I'm going to try to go next year, and major in art. I've been a bit art discouraged though with college.....I applied for an art scholarship there and didn't get it, and I got a 3 on my AP Art exam (highest is 5.....3 is passing but.......) :(

Oh seeing U2 was a real dream come true. I've loved them since I was like 11-12. The first was Denver in April, we didn't have the greatest seats, but I still loved it. I saw them in Salt Lake City in November...that was the best! We had GA, we waited in line starting at around 6 a.m. I think (yeah are nuts lol)...but it was worth the wait--right in the front in the heart--had one guy in front of me, I was SO close! :D Then we saw them again in Las Vegas, GA again but we didn't wait in line *quite* that long...we barely didn't make it into the heart, but we were right up close by the tip. If you get a chance to see them, DO IT!

DoggiesAreTheBest
08-19-2002, 06:24 AM
Amy, I loved the cartoon your did of Nebo. He is such a handsome pup. And you are so talented.

anna_66
08-19-2002, 07:29 AM
I like your pics of Nebo! He's such a cutie pie!

lovemymaltese
08-20-2002, 01:50 PM
That is so cute, I wish that I had one of Tango.