PDA

View Full Version : Eeny

RockyRoad
08-16-2002, 09:28 AM
Hello, Eeny! Your owner must be so proud of you to submit you for POTD! My husband has five fish tanks, and two mini tanks with Betas. One of the tanks has goldfish in them, and it happens to be mine. I can't believe I am the first one to compliment you!! I hope you recieve lots of flakes and special things on your special day!!! Congratulations on Pet of the Day!!!!! ;)

jackiesdaisy1935
08-16-2002, 09:46 AM
Good morning to Eeny and your family. What a great story, from fish tank to pond. I imagine you and your friends Miney, Meeney and Moe are having a great time in that pond with all the neighbors feeding you and you have that whole pond to play in.
I'm sure before long you will have some new friends joining you.
Congratulations dear, Eeny, Miney, Meeney and Moe our Very Best Pets of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

tatsxxx11
08-16-2002, 09:59 AM
Hi Eeny!!! What a beautiful fin kid you are! I love to gaze for hours at gorgeous fishies like you swimming and darting about. The last of my fishy family passed to the RB a while ago. For now I have to settle for an aquarium screen saver! But then today I was treated to your sweet story and gorgeous photo Eeny! Thanks for that special treat! I'm sure you'll be having great fun in the "big pond!":) And Eeny, I was just wondering. Have any of your siblings, Meeny, Miney or Moe grabbed top pet honors on Pet Talk before? They sound so familiar! Congratulations to you dear Eeny, our spectacular Pet of the Day! And please give my love and well wishes to your pals Miney, Meeney and Moe!:)

tatsxxx11
08-16-2002, 10:02 AM
Ahhh! I found it! I knew it just had to be...Meeny and Miney, Pets of the Day, July 27, 2002! Now it Moe's turn!;)

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2002/July/27.jpg

momoffuzzyfaces
08-16-2002, 02:40 PM
Eeny
What beautiful colors you have. I too, thought your siblings had been Pets of the Day before. Thanks to tatsxxx11 for showing us their pictures too. I hope you enjoy your day in the spotlight as our special Pet of the Day today and get a special treat.:)