PDA

View Full Version : Good luck Kelly!!! (NoahsMommy)

Pawsitive Thinking
02-01-2008, 04:55 AM
Your big weekend is here sweetie!!!

Will be thinking of you and sending you all the luck in the world for the start of your new life.

Be happy - you deserve it :D

kittycats_delight
02-01-2008, 07:22 AM
I am so proud of you Kelly. You have fought long and hard to get to this point and have gone though so tough things. You go girl and enjoy being in your own place again. You so deserve to be tranquil and happy and back with your kitties.

(((((HUGS))))))
Love You Sweetie
Michelle

pitc9
02-01-2008, 07:34 AM
Thinking of you!!

Cincy'sMom
02-01-2008, 07:35 AM
Best Wishes Kelly! Hope everything goes smoothly!

Moesha
02-01-2008, 08:00 AM
Two thumbs up. Get reunited with those kitties. Hope all goes well. And you know everyone will be waiting to hear how you are doing.

Karen
02-01-2008, 09:03 AM
We'll all be thinking of you!

lvpets2002
02-01-2008, 09:35 AM
;) Yes Kelly I second, third & forth that.. We will all be Praying for the Best of Luck to you & your move.. Just think you will getting your babies back with you.. Congratss & you go go Girl.. Keep us posted ok..

ChrisH
02-01-2008, 09:56 AM
Good Luck, Kelly! Hoping all goes smoothly.

gini
02-01-2008, 10:20 AM
Dear Kelly, hoping that all goes smoothly for you and soon you will be snuggling your kitties and relaxing!!

NoahsMommy
02-01-2008, 10:28 AM
Awww.....you guys are WONDERFUL!!! Have I told you that? ;)

THANK YOU so much for your concern, well wishes, prayers and love. I'm not too horribly nervous for tonight. I feel God's strength and have gotten some truly excellent advice from a lot of you, and a co-worker.

I'm ready...and so EXCITED to move out and be with my kitties, FINALLY!

I will keep you all updated. I'm hoping that our talk tonight wont anger then enough for them to cancel their plans. If they still go, I'll head right upstairs to let you all know how it went.

I love you all, so very much.

Love, Kelly & Furbabies :D

moosmom
02-01-2008, 01:53 PM
Kelly,

Your strength throughout this whole mess has me in awe. I hope everything goes well this weekend. I went to church yesterday and lit a candle for you. Please keep us posted, honey and know that we love you.

((((((HUGS)))))))

Donna

Alysser
02-01-2008, 03:23 PM
Hope everything goes well for you!! :)

Moesha
02-01-2008, 04:40 PM
I will keep you all updated. I'm hoping that our talk tonight wont anger then enough for them to cancel their plans. If they still go, I'll head right upstairs to let you all know how it went.

That's what we're hoping for! I know I haven't been posting here very long, but I've been paying attention and following your story. I just looked at my clock and it said 4:31. I immediately thought of you having your talk with your parents right now. (I guess I assumed you were on Eastern time.) Then I looked at your information and saw California listed. Guess there'll be a couple more hours before an update comes.

phesina
02-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Bless you, Kelly. Prayers and good wishes that all goes well and you (and your kitties) are HOME!

slick
02-01-2008, 06:34 PM
Kelly:
Stand up strong and know that you deserve to have a good life that's stress free and full of furkisses and hugs. You know that you are always in my prayers....even though I have not posted much. I'll be watching for an uppydate.

{{{hugs}}}
slick

Taz_Zoee
02-01-2008, 08:18 PM
Kelly, I hope things are going well for you with your talk.
Just think, in a couple days (or even less) you will be reunited with your kitties, out of that house and away from the stress. WOO HOO!! :D :D

K9soul
02-01-2008, 08:21 PM
Kelly, I am thinking of you and praying for you. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend. You're a treasure! :)

jennielynn1970
02-01-2008, 08:26 PM
It's almost 9:30pm eastern time, so I'm hoping all is going well in Cali... good thoughts on the way, and hoping that the talk is calm and productive!!

Big hugs, and can't wait to hear a wonderful and exciting update when you are out of the house and at your new place!!!

carole
02-01-2008, 08:42 PM
wishing you a ton ofhttp://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii185/jewellnz/GJ-PeaceLoveHappiness.gif

and another ton of http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii185/jewellnz/GJ-GoodLuck01.gif plus a ton of http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii185/jewellnz/GJ-HugsPurrs01.gif

LOVE YA Kelly. :)

dukedogsmom
02-01-2008, 09:48 PM
I was hoping for an update by now. Wonder how she's doing?

wolf_Q
02-01-2008, 09:49 PM
Best of luck to you, Kelly! :)

shais_mom
02-01-2008, 11:04 PM
I got a a voice mail from Kelly while I was at work - and she said the meeting went EXTREMELY well. Her parents were happy and excited for her. :)

kt_luvs_kitties
02-01-2008, 11:16 PM
Thank God! Thanks for the update. Love you Kelly, and will continue to pray!

Alysser
02-02-2008, 07:53 AM
That's great! :) I am so happy for her. :D

smokey the elder
02-02-2008, 08:03 AM
I'm so glad that the meeting with the parents went well. I hate family confrontations, and Kelly has a huge ration of heart and soul to put up with what she's had.

rg_girlca
02-02-2008, 10:15 AM
Oh gosh, I was so afraid to check in here since we didn't hear anything last night from Kelly and now I am sitting here with LES knowing that everything went so well. Words cannot express how happy I am for you Kelly. :D You deserve nothing but the best. I pray you have a smooth move to your new life and get settled in your new home with your precious kitties.

{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

NoahsMommy
02-02-2008, 12:12 PM
YAY! It went WONDERFULLY!!! I was kind of calm going into it because I had the feeling. I was SHOCKED, but pleasantly. :)

It was a 20 min. conversation, with most of the questions coming from them about the apartment. They were happy I was able to find a place and that they agreed it was time for me to move on. (SHOCKING!!) But this clearly illustrates my life at home, 80% is horrid, the other 20% is SO WONDERFUL. Its an odd rollarcoaster.

After I told my parents, I had to get my cat deposit to Kristin at the apartment (about 1 hr drive from my parents house). I stopped at Target to p/u 2 new pillows, as mine have been sitting in storage for quite a while and I have BAD allergies. I then came home and while I was doing laundry, I sat down for 2 minutes and FELL ASLEEP!!! I wanted to get my laundry in and then pack and update you all while it was washing/drying. I'm so sorry I fell asleep, I know you were all worried about the outcome.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, STACE for updating everyone for me. (((((hugs)))))

My brother is due here in about 40 minutes and after he helps my parents with some furnature, we're going to the storage unit. Yay! :)

I'm picking up the furkids today and will drop them off at the apartment and then move some more. We're hoping to get everything in in one trip, but we'll see.

Love you guys so very much!

Love, Kelly & Kits

Taz_Zoee
02-02-2008, 12:44 PM
It must be such a relief for you that the talk went so well and you are actually moving today!! And tonight you will be snoozing with the kitties. :D :D :D

NoahsMommy
02-02-2008, 12:48 PM
Change in kitty plans.

I'll pick up Noah, Basie and Phoebe today. Micah tomorrow at 1:00 p.m. (Its CiCi and Phil's anniversary.)

OK, Kev and Krista are here, its MOVE TIME!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you guys!! :)

xoxoxoxox

Pawsitive Thinking
02-02-2008, 01:09 PM
So wonderful to read this!!!

rg_girlca
02-02-2008, 02:43 PM
This wonderful news has really made my day. :D :D

*****YOU GO GIRL!!!!!*****

sasvermont
02-02-2008, 04:39 PM
Kelly, your prayers were answered. Now you will have the pleasure of living your life according to your needs and wishes. Good luck girl. I just know you can do it. One day at a time. Enjoy your fur kids again. Enjoy your freedom!

(((((((((((((((((Kelly))))))))))))))
:D :cool: (((((((((((((((fur kids))))))))))))))))))) :cool:

krazyaboutkatz
02-02-2008, 04:51 PM
Kelly, I'm so glad to hear that things are going well for you and that the meeting with your parents went well.:) I hope that the move will go smoothly and that your cats reintroductions will go well too.:) You deserve to be happy and I look forward to hearing many more happy updates from you in the future.:)

phesina
02-02-2008, 06:23 PM
Congratulations, Kelly, for a job well done talking with your parents, and...
WELCOME HOME!!!!!!

Love, hugs, and purrs,
Pat, Peony, Sydney, Poppy, and Elmer

Catty1
02-03-2008, 02:58 PM
Oh, Kelly! Seemed like the day would never get here, huh? ;)

And here you are in a great place, with your furbabies back! YAAY!

Looking forward to pics of the kitties and bunny getting acquainted.

I wonder if the two kitties will remember Noah? The whole thing will be new for them, new place...are you going to keep them in your room for a short time, or just let them explore?

REALLY looking forward to the news! :D

For you:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/funny-pictures-mlk-cats-eat.jpg