PDA

View Full Version : New kittens

IRescue452
01-27-2008, 07:39 PM
Yes kittens with an "s". Sorry no pics yet. My sister has been fostering four little silver tabby kittens since her own special needs kitten, Meelah, passed away. She also has 3 other kittens of her own (the brother of Meelah and two she had adopted) so she had 7 kittens. My mom had thought about getting one or two of the fosters for my little sisters but for sure not until her divorce was done. On Friday my mom's divorce was finalized, so my sister brought over two kittens for us. They have their foster names, we don't know if we will change them. Mischeif is a dark silver tabby with a white belly. Smokey is a light grey color with the tabby markings. Both are boys. Me and my mom really are getting tired of baby animals, but we'll be fine. Our cat absolutely hates the kittens. Wallace trys his hardest to get them to play. And poor old Autumn has more little paws climbing on her than she knows what to do with. The house is certainly a zoo right now.

Laura's Babies
01-27-2008, 09:16 PM
I'd love to see your Zoo with those kittens. Sounds like fun to me...

catmandu
01-28-2008, 05:26 PM
At The San Fransico SPCA they were calling Kittens Do It Yourself Cat Kits , just add food and love!!!
We cant wait to see the Little Wonders.

IRescue452
01-28-2008, 06:25 PM
I'm beginning to think Mischeif is a male torbie. He has mostly grey tabby colorings, but he does have some rust colored hairs on his face and along the edges where his grey and white markings meet. He's got a random white spot in the middle of his back too, which is more something I'd expect with calico genetics.