PDA

View Full Version : Jingle Belle is home from being spayed

Scooter's Mom
01-21-2008, 04:50 PM
There were no complications, and no kittens! The main vet at this clinic is the one who performed the spay and said she doubts Jingle ever even went into heat, her uterus was teeny tiny. So the 9 month age estimate I got a month ago - it holds for now. They put her at being born around April.

She was sent home with pain meds (Torbugesic) and I have to give them to her every 6 hours until they're gone.

She's such a beautiful girl. I am so happy all went well today! My little Jingle girl is just a chubby one. :D Still weighing in at 8.0 exactly!

Moesha
01-21-2008, 04:52 PM
Did they say anything about her chin? It was Jingle Belle that had the black spot wasn't it? Hmmm maybe I'm confused. If so, ignore this. LOL

Freedom
01-21-2008, 05:00 PM
Oh Crystal, what good news! I bet you were relieved to hear no babies, lol.

You have a 'ringer' there!

Scooter's Mom
01-21-2008, 05:00 PM
It is kitty acne as was suggested in the health forum.

I will try the warm compress and see how it works. And, I changed all the bowls to ceramic or stainless steel so that should help too.

Thanks for asking about her chinny chin chin. LOL

catmandu
01-21-2008, 05:32 PM
THATS THE BEST NEWS POSSIBLE AND NOW YOU JINGLE BELLE AND FRIENDS WILL HAVE YEARS OF FUN AND COMAPNIONSHIP TOGETHER!!
THREE CHEERS FOR JINGLE BELLE AND HER MEW FAMILY!!!
:cool: :D :cool: :D

Laura's Babies
01-21-2008, 06:31 PM
It is such a reflief when they come back to us after a s/n... It worries us Meowmies so when we have to have that done and to get them back home afterwards is such a great feeling!

momcat
01-21-2008, 06:39 PM
It's great news that all went well with Jingle Belle and what a relief it must have been knowing for sure there's no family in her future. Enjoy a long, healthy, happy life, Jingle Belle!

Could I ask you to give her plenty of feel better scritchies and lovies from me?

krazyaboutkatz
01-22-2008, 12:52 AM
I'm glad to hear that everything went well and that Jingle Belle is now home.:) I hope that she makes a speedy recovery.:)

Scooter's Mom
01-22-2008, 06:38 AM
She's walking around a little stiffly this morning but all in all, she seems to be doing great!

She is such a trooper!

Medusa
01-22-2008, 07:20 AM
Atta girl, Jingle Belle!

kimlovescats
01-22-2008, 09:30 AM
What wonderful news! I sure wish all the vets would send home pain meds. The vet that neutered my foster dog (Bear) yesterday didn't, and he sure was in pain for many hours! :(

cassiesmom
01-22-2008, 09:51 AM
Yay, Jingle Belle! P.s., you are beautiful!

Felicia's Mom
01-24-2008, 09:32 AM
Hope Jingle Belle is still doing well.:)

Scooter's Mom
01-24-2008, 08:00 PM
Jingle Belle is doing so well! I love this little girl so much and we've only had her a month. She's just precious.

Thank you so much for asking about an update on her.