PDA

View Full Version : Puffy

PJ's Mom
08-15-2002, 08:27 AM
I had to be the one to start this thread when I saw adorable little Puffy this morning.

Puffy, what a cutie you are! Congrats on being chosen as Pet of the Day, and make sure your momma gives you an extra piece of grass! :D

jackiesdaisy1935
08-15-2002, 09:10 AM
Puffy, Good Morning and what a pretty little girl you are. My goodness you were quite a surprise being in that pastry box.
It sounds like you are a wonderful companion and I love your name Puffy, for some reason it just seems to fit. lol I would love to see you watching T.V. watching those special programs with little animals on the screen. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Puffy Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

momoffuzzyfaces
08-15-2002, 11:07 AM
Puffy
What a sweet treat you were!! I can't help but wonder what was in the brownie box. Your sweet picture sure gave me a smile today. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today.:)

tatsxxx11
08-15-2002, 11:24 AM
Oh Puffy! What a cutie pie you are! And you look like the perfect match for my Mr. Squeekers! He's not much of a "mover" either, except if he hears the frig door opening:D Besides being a stunning looking young lady, I hear you're quite a snuggler as well:) Nothing like a soft, furry, piggie to cuddle up with in front of the TV! Thanks for being such a loving, loyal friend to your human!! Congratulations to you precious Puffy! Having such a darling piggie honored as Pet of the Day has made me and my wheeker family so happy! Yay, Puffy!!! (Maybe you'll get to sneak a treat from the pastry box today!;))

RockyRoad
08-15-2002, 01:05 PM
Oh, Puffy, you are the cutest little thing!!! You are such a beautiful Guinea Pig!! I've hardly seen any Guinea Pigs win Pet of the Day, so consider your self very special. I hope you recieve any things on your special day!! Congratulations on Pet of the Day!!!