PDA

View Full Version : Thumper

lovemymaltese
08-12-2002, 11:08 PM
Hello Precious Thumper, let me be the first to say CONGATS!!! You are the pet of the day. You are a cute little bunny, I could just cuddle you.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-13-2002, 12:15 AM
Thumper
Aren't you just the cutest bunny? Yes you are!!
Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today. I think this calls for a banana to celebrate. What do you think?:)

08-13-2002, 05:18 AM
hi Thumper !!!
you look just like me !!!
if I were you , I would ask for an extra load of corn !!! THAT is yamie !!!!!

Daisylover
08-13-2002, 08:56 AM
Congratulations on being named POTD, Thumper! You are a very good looking lady! A special CONGRATULATIONS to your new family for having adopting you from a shelter! Way to go!!!!! :D :D :D

jackiesdaisy1935
08-13-2002, 09:03 AM
Good morning Thumper, what a honey of a bunny you are. It sounds like you have a wonderful life with your new family and a great forever home. I would love to see you give those bunny kisses. My, you are quite the gourmet, eating bananas and all.
Congratulations dear, sweet Thumper Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

tatsxxx11
08-13-2002, 02:30 PM
Good Afternoon, precious Thumper. Aren't you sweet! You look like the image of the most perfect porcelain figurine:) You have such a shy and demure look about you; pure innocence! How I smiled at the sight of those darling little paws of yours! I hear from day one (after you got sprung from jail:)) you fit right into the daily routine there at your house! Your bunny condo sounds so comfy cozy. And not many house bunnies have free roam of their Mommy's garden!:D I'm so happy to hear you are soaking up tons of bunny love there in your wonderful forever home! You are joy to behold and it is so fitting that we take this day to honor you our most beautiful and adorable, sweet and loving Pet of the Day! Congratulations to you dear Thumper. I hope you get your fill of bananas and all your favorite treats! Nose wiggles to you cutie pie!!

RockyRoad
08-13-2002, 03:09 PM
You are so adorable, Thumper!!!! I never really hear of any bunnies that like to held. My bunny starts scratching like crazy when anybody picks her up!! You are so sweet!! I hope you recieve lots of special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Pet of the Day!!! :D