PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas from Bella and Ripley!

Pam
12-17-2007, 04:41 PM
Hubby got himself a new camera for Christmas and was fooling around with it yesterday. He called me in to see what he had on his monitor and said "Look what I made you so that you can wish all of your PT friends a Merry Christmas." Sometimes he really surprises me. :) Sorry there are no kitties in this picture. They are less than cooperative but I am sure they also wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/Dogs_ChristmasFromPam_07_1024.jpg

caseysmom
12-17-2007, 05:00 PM
I get my poodle fix! Merry Christmas to you Bella and Riplex, you are both precious.

WELOVESPUPPIES
12-17-2007, 05:10 PM
Merry Christmas Sweet Bella and Handsome Ripley.
I enjoyed seeing you both. Your daddy did a nice job making this for mommy to show us.

*LabLoverKEB*
12-17-2007, 05:27 PM
Awww! Very cute! Merry Christmas, Pam, Bella & mister Ripley! :)

chocolatepuppy
12-17-2007, 07:14 PM
That's nice Pam. You're pups look as cute as ever! :D

Alysser
12-17-2007, 07:27 PM
What a nice little surprise. :) Merry Christmas to you two cuties! :D

Edwina's Secretary
12-17-2007, 07:42 PM
I cannot decide which is more like Bella's fur in that photo....a shining star or soft and fluffy snow...gorgeous...you too Ripley! ;)

Merry Christmas!

Freedom
12-17-2007, 08:07 PM
Oh my! I do think hubby may have already mastered his new 'toy!' Lookie lookie at the adorable Bella and Ripley. Merry Christmas to all of you, too!

kimlovescats
12-17-2007, 08:29 PM
Oh Pam! Bella looks beautiful and AnnaBelle's little heart is pounding a mile a minute over handsome Ripley!!! :D Tell your hubby "thank you" for being so generous with his new toy!!!

Kim

captain
12-17-2007, 09:08 PM
That is beautiful!!
I do love the "snaggle tooth" look Ripley is giving us. and that little bit of grey under his chin.
Of course Bella - what can I say about such beauty ...... :)

luvofallhorses
12-17-2007, 09:47 PM
a very Merry Christmas to you guys too! :D

K9karen
12-17-2007, 10:03 PM
Merry Christmas back at ya Poodle Pam! Blessings on The Ripster, Bella Bella, Trev and Andy! Hope to give you and yours personal hugs in 2008!!!

Awesome photo job Mr B!!!! I think you're due for some extra hugs and kisses tonight! :p :D

shais_mom
12-17-2007, 11:46 PM
aaww MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOUR PERFECTLY PRECIOUS POODLES!! :D

Ginger's Mom
12-18-2007, 05:43 AM
Wow, that is really gorgeous. Bella is so beautiful, and if Ripley hadn't already stolen my heart that adorable picture would have done it. :) Merry Christmas Bella, Ripley, Pam and Family!!!

kittycats_delight
12-18-2007, 05:57 AM
Merry Christmas too 2 of the cutest poodles I know. :) My Oh My I cannot get over have shiney and silky Bella's fur looks. Lovely lovely pictures. Pam I have to ask what kind of camera did hubby get himself? The photos are quite lovely.

pitc9
12-18-2007, 07:06 AM
Wow! The hubby did a great job!

Merry Christmas to you too Bella and Ripley! I'm sure your stocking will be full of goodies on Christmas morning!

anna_66
12-18-2007, 07:08 AM
Well I must admit, he did a GREAT job (but then again with those faces I bet it wasn't too hard!):D

Thanks for the wish and we hope you all have a Merry Christmas too!!!!!

Pam
12-18-2007, 07:36 AM
Thank you everyone. :) Bella and Ripley are blushing. :)

Pam I have to ask what kind of camera did hubby get himself? The photos are quite lovely.

He got a Nikon D300. I don't know very much about cameras at all but it takes extra lenses, not like my little Nikon which is pretty much just point and shoot (which is about all I can understand! LOL!)

That is beautiful!!
I do love the "snaggle tooth" look Ripley is giving us. and that little bit of grey under his chin.

LOL! Yes it looks like his lip was sort stuck up over his tooth (sort of like Elvis I guess :D ). If I had noticed that I would have taken another picture but actually that is just Ripley being Ripley so it captured his goofy personality. :) He has a little gray in several places on his body. We are guessing he is about 8 years old (vet's guess) so we don't really know though.

kittycats_delight
12-18-2007, 10:00 AM
He got a Nikon D300. I don't know very much about cameras at all but it takes extra lenses, not like my little Nikon which is pretty much just point and shoot (which is about all I can understand! LOL!)

Oh baby!!!!! Prrrrrrrrrretttttttttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyy!!!!! Very nice. He must be a real photography enthusiast (sp?). Tell him a bib congrats on a wonderful camera choice. He takes wonderful shots.

Michelle

cassiesmom
12-18-2007, 11:38 AM
Merry Christmas, Ripley, Bella and Pam the Poodle Lady! Ripley and Bella, you are so cute!!

Logan
12-18-2007, 02:10 PM
Merry Christmas to you, too, Bella and Ripley!!!! :) Daddy did good!!!! ;)

We love you!
Logan, Honey, Baby Mack, Ben, Butter, Roger, Milly and Otto

lizbud
12-18-2007, 06:00 PM
Beautiful pictures of both your babies. :) Great job on the card.

Rachel
12-19-2007, 08:39 AM
Oh how sweet for Wade to do that. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous! And whoever (like I didn't know) did their grooming should get a gold star. I can almost smell the sweet clean poodle fur.

Please deliver KISSES to Bella and the Ripster.

cyber-sibes
12-19-2007, 09:54 AM
Merry Christmas to your two gorgeous pups! And to you & your hubby as well - what a nice surprise! They are beautiful pictures, Bella looks so silky & shiny!

Daisy and Delilah
12-20-2007, 06:11 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS PAM, BELLA, AND RIPLEY and family.

What great pictures of those two great looking pups!! I love them. Me, Daisy, and Delilah hope you all have a wonderful holiday :)
Terry, D and D :)