PDA

View Full Version : Annie

popcornbird
08-11-2002, 03:46 AM
Oh Annie, you are so adorable! It was nice to see a goat as our special POTD today! I love goats, they are so sweet! My cousin used to have a pet baby goat and it was so cute! We used to feed it with a baby bottle an it was so much fun! Its interesting to know that your family moved into YOUR house and you didn't move in their house! What a nice to feeling to purchase a house and have a sweet little goat there, waiting to welcome you in! I wonder why your previous family didn't take you with them, where ever they moved, but its nice to know that have found a great and loving family to stay with. Congratulations on being chosen as our POTD! I hope you get some very special treats on your very special day!!!

RockyRoad
08-11-2002, 05:40 AM
Well, it is so nice to see a goat win Pet of the Day. You have such a nice family that loves you so.What a beutiful goat you are!!! I love your photo!! Congratulations on Pet of the Day!!

jackiesdaisy1935
08-11-2002, 09:23 AM
Annie, Annie if you aren't the most adorable goat I have ever seen. I love that photo of you looking up and it's like you are saying 'What's up'. My goodness you are lucky you got to have a wonderful family move into your house and you welcomed them with open hoofs. Congratulations dear, sweet Annie, Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

gini
08-11-2002, 10:19 AM
Annie, your name says it all - you are one adorable goat!

Thank goodness your new people moved in just in time to take over your care. How nice of you to let them live with you.

Have a wonderful day as our special Pet of the Day. Maybe they will skip the diet today and give you some of your favorite treats.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-11-2002, 12:58 PM
Annie
What a pretty goat you are. I have an aunt who just loves goats and would be thrilled to see your picture. I'm so glad you have a new family to love and take care of. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.:)

tatsxxx11
08-11-2002, 02:09 PM
Oh Annie girl, you are too precious for words!! What a sweet, loving face you have!! My neighbor has pygmy goats and they are the most adorable little guys. I was so sad to read that you were left behind:( But, the most wonderful. kind and caring family came to the rescue and made you one of their own!!:) And what good work you do, managing all of those evil intruders!:D What a girl!! Congratulations to you dear Annie for taking "home" the coveted title of Pet Talk's Sunday Pet of the Day! I hope you are having a wonderful day celebrating your honor with maybe just a few extra treats!! Hugs and kisses to you precious, sweet Annie!

krazywhitechick
08-11-2002, 02:34 PM
:D aww annie is so adorable! thats so cute how shes a 'watch goat'. you said she was fat before but she looks great! lol you have a wonderful figure annie! lol congrats! :D