PDA

View Full Version : A Few Pics of Daisy and Delilah~*

Daisy and Delilah
12-05-2007, 08:38 PM
Here are some pictures of my girls. They are wearing their Christmas hoodies that Aunt Sandie(Freedom)sent them. They were as uncooperative as usual and I couldn't get them to keep their hoods up. They want to send another big THANK YOU out to Aunt Sandie for being so sweet to them :) :D :)

Daisy
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b190/Delilah6/DSC00655.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b190/Delilah6/DSC00654.jpg

Delilah
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b190/Delilah6/DSC00653.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b190/Delilah6/DSC00651.jpg

Ginger's Mom
12-05-2007, 09:03 PM
Yay! Daisy and Delilah!!! I can't believe it. Daisy looks like she is afraid of the flashy thing, but still looks very pretty in her new jacket. Delilah, sweetie, I think you can be expecting a call from Dog Fancy in the morning, you are definitely styling in your new santa hoodie.

And thank you, Sandie, for helping us to get some pictures of those two little cuties.

finn's mom
12-05-2007, 09:08 PM
They are so sweet in their holiday get ups. They make me happy, happy, happy! :D Finn says hello to his pretty girl friends.

chocolatepuppy
12-05-2007, 09:21 PM
Aww, you both look so adorable in your hoodies! Such cuties! :D

WELOVESPUPPIES
12-06-2007, 05:47 AM
Aroooorooo, it is my bestest two girls in the whole world. My mommy was just exstactic to see a post with D&D's names on here!! She had to read it twice because she thought she misread the thread title. It is about darn time she said, she has been waiting F-O-R-E-V-E-R for pictures of these two darlings. I must say you both look MARVELOUS in your new hoodies (don't worry girls I don't like the hoods either). Mommy and all us furkids are sending lots of snuggly hugs to you two (please tell your Mommy to pass them out) ;)
Love always,
Chopper

pitc9
12-06-2007, 07:33 AM
Yeah really.... we don't get to see those 2 very often do we?? :p

You girls look Maaarvelous!! :D
I'm sure you've been good girls all year and will gets goodies from Santa Paws!

Christiansmommy
12-06-2007, 07:44 AM
Hey you pretty girls, it's Pam logging in on Robyn's computer this morning. I am so glad I took a minute to peek at PT this morning. Who would have guessed that there would be pictures of you two on PT!!!! As others have said, your mommy has been waaaaay too lax with sharing your beautiful selves with us. You both look so sweet in your festive hoodies. I imagine that down in Sunny Florida there is not too much need for them very often but we are just so happy that you modeled them for us for a little while even if your hearts were not truly into it. :) We hope to see more of you two cuties in the future. *hint* ;)

gemini9961
12-06-2007, 09:18 AM
Ah they look beautiful. :) Such a nice gift to see them this morning.

Freedom
12-06-2007, 09:35 AM
Good MORN-ing, Ladies! Oh my, you sure to look sweet in your outfits! I was worried about the size but they look a nice fit. And The Weather Channel says you could use a hoodie in the next few weeks.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas to both of you!

Terry, I TOLD you everyone on PT wants to see them, he hee.

cassiesmom
12-06-2007, 11:46 AM
They are so sweet in their holiday get ups. They make me happy, happy, happy!

Yay, pictures of Daisy and Delilah! Ladies, you both look very good in red! Could you please have your mom give you both some petting for me, and maybe a snuggle too. You make me happy, happy, happy too :D

Daisy and Delilah
12-06-2007, 04:24 PM
Thanks everybody!! The girls love compliments and they can't get enough of all of your nice words for them. I have passed along the hugs and snuggles.

I am wayyyyyy too negligent in getting pictures up of them. And......geeeeeeeee.....they're so much fun to photograph :rolleyes: Every time I bring out the camera it's a three ring circus.

Thanks again to Aunt Sandie!! We love you!! :) :D :)

Finn and Chopper: We have just one thing to say. "C'mon over boys" ;)

kimlovescats
12-06-2007, 06:11 PM
They both look so adorable! :D

lizbud
12-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Wow, this is a treat to see more of your cutie pies. I don't remember ever
seeing them except in your sig. picture. :) Are they related? what are their
personalities like? i'd love to learn more about them both.

dukedogsmom
12-06-2007, 06:43 PM
Aw, don't they look cute in their Christmas clothes? And that was so sweet of Aunt Sandie to send them. PTers are the best.

Reachoutrescue
12-06-2007, 08:30 PM
Oh my, oh my....are you two ever so sweet! I just want to scoop you both up and give you tons and tons of smoochies! Daisy, you look so unhappy in your sweater...but so very cute! Delilah....you can be a cover girl...you seem so regal in your santa sweater!! You are both too cute for words!!! Many pets and smoochies to you from us!!

Daisy and Delilah
12-06-2007, 08:41 PM
Thanks again everybody!!

Liz: They aren't related. I got Daisy as a puppy(8 wks. old) from a friend. She was from an accidental litter. She is quiet, reserved and thinks she's the boss around here. She loves to be held all the time and she must always have human contact. She wears me out. She's very timid but loves people(from a distance). She has to get to know somebody really well to allow them to pick her up at all. She is a little baby and a true sweetheart.

I was looking for a companion for Daisy and I answered an ad in the paper for Delilah. It said "Mexican Chihuahua Needs a Good Home". Her owner had been put in a nursing home and his wife was unable to take care of Delilah. She also had a Pomeranian and could only handle one dog. I took Daisy with me to get her approval and she liked Delilah right away. I was skeptical because she was so hyper. I, of course, took her and the rest is history. She is the sweetest dog I've ever known. She's such a lovebug. She gets jealous of Daisy sometimes so I have to really pour on the affection to make sure she doesn't feel slighted. Between the two of them, I'm surprised I get anything done around here but I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

I am lucky to have two great little girls. :D

wolf_Q
12-06-2007, 08:45 PM
AWWW they are both so adorable! :D We definitely need to see more of those two! ;)

mr.chiwawa
12-06-2007, 09:22 PM
:D Mister Here I Just Wanted To Tell You Girls That You Are Soooo Pretty And My Momma Is Making Fun Of Me Cause She Says I'm Droolin Over Ya's.

Chica
12-11-2007, 02:24 PM
Hi Daisy and Delilah!!!! :)

Cute pictures!!!!!!! :) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/xmas5.gif

Daisy and Delilah
12-11-2007, 08:57 PM
Thanks everybody!! :D

RobiLee
12-11-2007, 09:14 PM
Oh my, I can't believe I almost missed seeing Daisy and Delilah!! Especially since we don't get to see them very often. I'm so happy that I checked in before going to bed. What a special treat this is. I'm so happy to see your two cute little girls. It has been way too long. They look adorable in thier holiday outfits. Please give them both some hugs and kisses from me and please don't make us wait until next Christmas before we get to see them again ;)

Hello Daisy and Delilah!!! Merry Christmas, sweeties!!

petslover
12-11-2007, 09:29 PM
I am sooo excited to see these two. They look so adorable in their Christmas outfits. Thanks for sharing.

luvofallhorses
12-11-2007, 09:33 PM
they're so darling! :)

shais_mom
12-11-2007, 09:57 PM
Oh Terry they are just too cute!! :D
Merry Christmas! :D