PDA

View Full Version : CRASSSSSHHHHHH!!!! The Poll!

Don Juan's mom
11-29-2007, 02:08 AM
I suspect this is one way to tell that the house is NOT yours, but merely a palace for our furry friends. Answer honestly, now.... ;)

jenluckenbach
11-29-2007, 05:12 AM
Yell at the cats, of course! ;)

Barbara
11-29-2007, 05:23 AM
Think: "Great; at least they are not on top of me with all the claws out ;)"

Pawsitive Thinking
11-29-2007, 05:28 AM
Although the noise is never Brody - it is always the herd of elephants that disappear when I switch the light on.....

catnapper
11-29-2007, 06:05 AM
Not even yell at the cats.... it wold be yelling at one specific cat. I know exactly which one did it based on the sound it makes. A thump would be Harry. A crash would be Pouncer. A herd of buffalo would be all of them ;)

Pam
11-29-2007, 06:10 AM
I'd roll over unless I heard the sound of breaking glass. :rolleyes: I wouldn't want them cutting their darling little pawsies. :p

Randi
11-29-2007, 06:44 AM
A noise like that, I'd know it was Fister! So no need to worry, he's only trying to open the cupboard and investigate what's in there. :D

Laura's Babies
11-29-2007, 08:05 AM
I would KNOW it was Giz! Seems I am not the only one that has a mischeif maker. :rolleyes:

Freedom
11-29-2007, 08:20 AM
On the poll, I marked the last option.

In reality though, I do go check to see if A. anyone got hurt and B. if anything got broken and needs immediate attention for clean up.

Some crashes I recognize; Sparkle LOVES to clear off the top of the night stand; the chest of drawers; the kitchen table. So I know THOSE sounds. Sigh.

As for anyone getting hurt, mostly that is when the cats beat up on the dogs; a daily occurrence around here lately. :rolleyes: Chestnut spent 9 years being the omega cat; picked on by each and every cat who lived here. Now he has FOUR dogs he can swat at will and get a reassuring YELP! He does it just for the noise factor.

Taz_Zoee
11-29-2007, 09:50 AM
Hee hee, I chose pick up a baseball bat (although, we don't have one) and go investigate. I'd like to see what happened before I get up in the morning and trip over anything causing more damage. :)

cassiesmom
11-29-2007, 09:51 AM
Option #4, with a twist - make sure the cat isn't underneath whatever crashed.

AmberLee
11-30-2007, 12:17 AM
Although the noise is never Brody - it is always the herd of elephants that disappear when I switch the light on.....

Snerk! I've always thought it was an invisible herd of horses. Wow, have I been wrong here. :p :rolleyes:

krazyaboutkatz
11-30-2007, 12:43 AM
I chose the last option and it would most likely be either Sunny, Pearl, or Ziggy who made the noise.LOL:)

critter crazy
11-30-2007, 12:49 AM
Option #4!! I usually recognize the sound, as mocha and autumn both like to clear my dressers at night. So i just yell at them to cool it, and go back to sleep! But once in a while they suprise me with something new! Just the other night, I heard a crash I had never heard before, so I got up to investigate, and the darn cats had opened and dumped a drawer in the kitchen!:rolleyes:

Nemo, our lovely fluffy guest, has found that he loves to tip over the dogs water!!:eek: The dogs use a 5 gallon bucket for water, as it is the biggest thing I can find to keep them happy, even tho I still have to refill it twice a day! Nemo like to dump it once it reaches the gallon mark!! So i have to fill the bucket up to 4-5 times a day, just to make sure there is enough water so Nemo cant tip it over!!:rolleyes:

lvpets2002
11-30-2007, 12:49 PM
;) I cant count the times this happens at my house.. Of course option #4 "Knock It Off & go back to sleep".. And of course thats what woke you in the first place is They Knocked Something Off & Over.. :D

momtomany
11-30-2007, 07:54 PM
Option 4 for sure but I wouldn't have a clue which one of my 11 caused the crash unless my brain could figure out who wasn't lying on top, around, on my legs, my head....
I am sure most of you know the feeling :D

DJFyrewolf36
11-30-2007, 08:13 PM
I usually know whos doing what by the sound...

Hiss + crash means my roomates cat Pollux and Hoodini are battling for the top of the bookcase, rattling + tiny crash means Spook or Hoodini is trying to get on the windowsill, food bowl crashing means Remus wants food NOW, scraping along the floor means they are out of water and feel the need to play hockey with the water bowl (this is a group activity lol)...

You all get the idea :p :rolleyes: :D