PDA

View Full Version : Ducks attack Tango

lovemymaltese
08-07-2002, 03:02 PM
I took Tango and my 4 year old niece to the park the other night to feed ducks. The ducks wanted to get friendly with Tango and it scared him to death. He jumped on my leg so fast scratching and whining to get picked up. I just had to laugh. It scared my niece pretty bad too. This picture is funny, you can tell how scared Tango and Regan (behind me) are.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-07-2002, 03:14 PM
Poor Babies!! I know ducks can be pretty scary. We had one in our park here that must have been half goose. It would hiss and peck at everyone. It chased even the biggest of dogs. Most ducks that I've met, however, have been very friendly. Had Tango ever met a duck before? If not, it was like meeting a martian would be for us. Thanks for the cute picture.:D

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-07-2002, 04:20 PM
AWWWW
What a cute picture. Is that the first time your niece has ever fed ducks? My mom takes my niece a lot but it is the other way around ... she chases the ducks to pet them. She is only four and my mom says that she acts just like me when I was four... (another animal lover.... SMART GIRL;))
Looks like yall had fun... well maybe Tango didn't have too much fun?!?

lovemymaltese
08-07-2002, 05:37 PM
Tango has met a duck before, but they have never been that close to him. My niece was a little concened with them I think because they were making an unnatural honking sound.