PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Noah's Mommy

gini
10-25-2007, 09:43 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!

I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL FUN DAY!

ilovemypup
10-25-2007, 09:47 AM
Happpy yappy pappy birthday!! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):D:p:G

-Ali

Cinder & Smoke
10-25-2007, 09:50 AM
:)

Hope you'll have a
Very Hap, HAPP,
H A P P I E :)
Birfday,
** Kelly **!!
:D

cassiesmom
10-25-2007, 09:51 AM
Happy Birthday, Noah's Mommy!

Taz_Zoee
10-25-2007, 10:14 AM
Many wishes for a super Happy Birthday! :D :D

Killearn Kitties
10-25-2007, 10:31 AM
Happy Birthday! :D Hope you have a great day.

slick
10-25-2007, 10:42 AM
We simply must get Karen to get a sparkly font on here.

Happy Birthday Kelly my dear. I hope your day is filled with love and dreams come true.

slick
xoxo

krazyaboutkatz
10-25-2007, 11:20 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!!! I hope you have a great day.:)

wolflady
10-25-2007, 11:22 AM
Happy Birthday Dearest Kelly! :D

I hope you have a wonderful birthday and I wish for you all good things. Thanks for being there for me in my darkest hours, I couldn't have made it through without you. We must get together in the new year! I miss you so much!

Have a wonderful day and go pamper yourself this weekend :)

P.S. Say Happy Birthday to your mom for me too ;)

Much love,
Karen

kuhio98
10-25-2007, 12:11 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/kuhio98/BirthdayBear.gifKelly!

Felicia's Mom
10-25-2007, 12:40 PM
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r115/njmckern/Greetings/17.gif
Have a wonderful day!

petslover
10-25-2007, 12:43 PM
Happy Birthday Kelly!! Have a fun filled day.

lvpets2002
10-25-2007, 12:46 PM
;) Happy Happy Birthday Kelly & Have Many Many More.. ;)

AmberLee
10-25-2007, 12:56 PM
Hippo Birdie Ewe Ewe! And miiiini moooore!!!!

Dear Kelly, hope things continue improving in the new year. {{{hugs}}}

Randi
10-25-2007, 01:06 PM
Happy Birthday, Kelly!

Hope you have a wonderful day, and many more to come! Have fun and get spoiled today! :D

Grace
10-25-2007, 01:27 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/March16th/happybday.gif

Wishing you a day filled with joy http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/March16th/Love_0091.gif

shais_mom
10-25-2007, 01:30 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND! :D

ramanth
10-25-2007, 04:33 PM
Happy Birthday!

Felix
10-25-2007, 05:38 PM
Happy Birthday!! Hope your day is Purrfect!!!

DrKym
10-25-2007, 06:48 PM
Happy Birthday! Many more returns!

Chica
10-25-2007, 07:33 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/Birthday_banner.gifHAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH'S MOMMY!!!

sasvermont
10-25-2007, 08:04 PM
Surely hope you're having a good time of it!

May all of your wishes come true! ;)

mina'smomma
10-25-2007, 08:24 PM
Happy Birthday Kelli!!!!

NoahsMommy
10-25-2007, 08:28 PM
Awww, Thanks so much everyone....I awoke to my mom singing "Happy Birthday" and I'm greeted to PT by my other mom with a "Happy Birthday" thread! How fun is that??? :D Thanks, Mom (Gini)!! :)

It has been a very nice day, and actually, I've been celebrating for two weeks now - with various friends and family. Its fun holding at 25, I'm staying here again this year!! ha ha

Today, Jerry, my fabulous step-dad, brought me a HUGE chocolate on chocolate cake and a bouquet of roses + gorgeous flowers to my work at around 10:30 a.m. for me and my co-workers to enjoy. Wasn't that just the sweetest thing? He's a keeper! ;)

Tonight my parents are at a real important HOA meeting (mom's on the board and the community has just passed a vote to sue the builder for quite a lot of $$$), so we're celebrating together this weekend. Mom's bday is on Sunday. Its just fine with me, I don't mind extending the party even more. Like I said above, I've been celebrating for the past two weeks, fun! :D

Thanks again for your well wishes, you are all so kind to think of me. Its been a very nice, happy, feel good day today, thankfully.

Love you all!!!

Love, Kelly XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

K9soul
10-25-2007, 08:41 PM
Happy Happy Birthday Kelly!! So glad you've had an enjoyable day. Wishing you many many more to come!!

Love, Jess, Tasha, Tommy and Raven

NoahsMommy
10-26-2007, 12:44 PM
Awww, thank you! :)

When my parents came home from their HOA Meeting, I got to open my present and my cards! "Yay, presents/cards!!" ;)

I got super-cute cards from Stace (+critters) and Tonya (+ critters) ....although, Staci thinks I'm older than I am....eeeek, not 30 yet my lovie! We'll blame it on all the trauma you're having to deal with with your poor foot, honey. ((((hugs))))

My parents gave me a gorgeous butterfly card and a new bottle of my purfume, Gucci's Envy Me (needed it so badly, I was resorting to wearing scented lotion instead - oh how I missed it!), a gift card to iTunes for my iPod, a ton of stickers for the cards/letters I send and a gift card to our local Coldwater Creek Spa for the "service" of my choice. Yay! Can't wait...I want to be there NOW!! With my cake and flowers brought to work and then with us going out to celebrate this weekend, I was thouroughly spoiled. :)

My brother and his gf, Krista got me a cute kitty card and a gift card to Starbucks in an amount so I can get my morning coffee and pumpkin muffin on the way to work for at least 2 weeks (YAY, Kevin and Krista! That'll get my butt outta bed and to work for 7:30A!!) and another gift card to Old Navy - Yay for SHOPPING!

Grandma sent me a sparkly seashell card and $50.00, I'm using that to refill my facial cleanser and moisturizer to make sure my skin stays in check and the evil Crohn's Monster doesn't attack it. Seems as though I always use my "Grandma Bday $$" for that or refilling my makeup...I guess I run out in the Fall. Hmmm...

Jerry's Mom, Margaret (Jerry is my step-dad) sent me a cute bunny card and a gift card to 'Borders Books' which is fabulous considering I can still get in a book a week....and, Borders has so much cute stationary (Papyrus), giftwrap, music, and other fun stuff in addition to books. Yay, more SHOPPING! :)

My brother's gf, Krista's Mom and Dad: Michelle & Frank (got that?) got me an adorable kitty card and the CUTEST Parisian Kitty!!! I'm a fan of anything Parisian and of course, anything "kitty".

I have a "date" with my friend Megan and possibly CiCi this weekend, and then Mom, Jerry and I are doing breakfast Saturday for my Bday and then Brunch Sunday for her (Mom's) Bday. The fun continues!

It was such a nice Bday...and its funny, because I honestly wanted this one to not happen, not pass me by, just not happen at all - like a re-do year.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and the love throughout the year. You all are the greatest friends in the world and I love you all dearly. Thank you for being who you are and for always being here for me.

Love, Kelly & Kits

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

phesina
10-26-2007, 02:45 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KELLY! (And Noah too, since I don't know when his birthday is.)

Pat and cats

shais_mom
10-26-2007, 06:11 PM
hmmm I thought you were only 2 years younger than me b/c your LJ is kelly77 - I just assumed it was the year you were born....
woopsie

oh well the wishes were still the same! :D

dukedogsmom
10-26-2007, 07:22 PM
Happy Birthday! I hope you have had a wonderful day. I know things are looking so much better than they have in the past. We're so thankful for that. You deserve a great day!

K9karen
10-26-2007, 11:25 PM
Happy Belated Birthday Sweetie! Hope this turns out to be an awesome year for you.