PDA

View Full Version : Meowmy in da DAWGHUS!!!!

AmberLee
10-14-2007, 09:35 AM
Last night, I was resting my beautiful body demurely on the carpet in the unlighted bedroom. It was VERY restful for my poor, tired eyes. Then all of a sudden my Meowmy BURST into the dark room and steppied right on me! :eek: Ye-ouchies! I screamed, it was SO unexpected and it hurtied, too. I fink Meowmies should turn onna light when they go inna rooms and stop these tragedies afore they start! BAD MEOWMY, bad, bad Meowmy. I been curled up in the bedroom fleece cat-cup composing letters to the ASPCA all night. Got widdle bags under my eyes... Hoomans need to show MORE Consideration of Kitty Cat needs. Sheesh!

Does anyone here agree?

Shaken, unnerved, and very tired,
Livvy (Lady Olivia d'Flufferuni)

Freedom
10-14-2007, 10:38 AM
Dear Livvy -

HOW inconsiderate of your Meowmie! I hope you give her a major guilt trip! She has to learn who owns the place, after all. And if she is going to insist on moving about in the dark she is going to learn that there are hairballs strategically placed to keep her on her toesies!

I do hope you are feeling better this morning. Take a wittle 'nip and den a wittle nap. Iffen ya need a place to settle, try da bed pillow next time; I find it quite safe an a good view when my Meowmie steps inna lng hairball bomb I left for her!

Luv ya
Cuddles

AmberLee
10-14-2007, 12:10 PM
... I do hope you are feeling better this morning. Take a wittle 'nip and den a wittle nap. Iffen ya need a place to settle, try da bed pillow next time; I find it quite safe an a good view when my Meowmie steps inna lng hairball bomb I left for her!...

Dear Cuddles,

You are BRILLIANT! I likes the way you think.

Admiringly,
Livvy

Edwina's Secretary
10-14-2007, 12:19 PM
Dear Cutie-patootie Livvy,

I too have a suggestion - along the line of what Cuddles said. No cat should have to sleep on the floor. And these two leggers tend to hog the best sleeping places during the night.

So this morning...as every morning ...I hopped into the bed as soon as I had my breakfast and Curlie was through using it. Then I barfed on the brand new clean sheets. And managed to land it on top and bottom sheet.

That will teach him to stay off my bed....

Cleverly,

Eddie

Barbara
10-14-2007, 12:35 PM
Livvy,
Tigris and I ahve been thinking about it and what we recommend is you step on her. At 4.30 a.m.
Your Filou and Tigris

catmandu
10-14-2007, 12:39 PM
MY DEAR HH LADY EDWINA ROSE SOMETIMES WHEN WE HAVE GUARDIANS GET OLDER WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL AROUND THEM.
OUR DAD HAS EYES THAT ARE GETTING WEAKER AND HIS BALANCE IS BAD SO WHEN HE STUMBLES ALONG, WE KEEP OUT OF HIS PATH.
TAKE A TIP FROM THE LUCKY FOUND CATS AND LOOK SAD , AND WE THINK THAT YOUR MEOWMIE WILL GET A TREAT , OUT OF GUILT SO SHE SEES THAT SMILE AGAIN.
IT WORKS EVERY TIME
JUKE JOINT JOSEPH ,YOUR LOVE.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/th_cats101804.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=a4affd3c.pbw)
A NICE ASSORTMENT FOR YOU, MY LOVE!!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-14-2007, 01:22 PM
dear livvy, we totally agree wif you. chester specially has a problem wif getting stepped on since he matches da night!!!
we finally managed to get mom to keep a little night light on after we all looked so pittyful when she would step on us. we did enjoy da extra treaties though. ;)
leonardo, luke, grandma and chester

Donnaj4962
10-14-2007, 01:31 PM
Oh, I agree wif you... Meowmies should turn onna light when itsa dark. I wike to wait for Meowmie to coma bed. But I waits right atta top of da stairs dat she hassa walk past after she is inna bafroom. So ebery nite it seems like she steps onna me! You would think she would know by now dat dat is where I wait! :rolleyes: Silly hoomans.

Yours in frustration.... Sasha

Killearn Kitties
10-14-2007, 01:39 PM
Dear Lady Livvy,

I am simply speechless after reading of your experiences yesterday. I would never have believed it of your meowmie. I certainly agree that she needs to be more considerate of your needs.

I did not have a good day myself yesterday. Early in the morning, I was crammed into the portaprison and taken to the V.E.T. As well as sticking nasty needles and thermometers into me, he trimmed some of my beautiful fur off! :eek: Apparently I had a little mat on my back down near my tail. He actually suggested that I might be having a little difficulty getting round there - that I might not be as mobile as I once was! He also suggested that ... I can hardly bring myself to write it ... I may be carrying a little too much weight. He was quite young this new vet. Frankly, I don't think he knows what he is talking about.

So you see, my dear, I sympathise with you not feeling at your best at the moment. I will be watching this thread very carefully in order to pick up tips for retribution myself.

In solidarity,
Jessica x

AmberLee
10-14-2007, 03:00 PM
I hope you don't think I've let the fuzzy side down, but I have allowed Meowmy to lavish lovies upon my be-owied body. She was looking distrait, and you have to hoomer hoomans. They have such lousy senses and reflexes...

AmberLee
10-14-2007, 03:04 PM
Dear Lady Livvy,
.... I did not have a good day myself yesterday. Early in the morning, I was crammed into the portaprison and taken to the V.E.T. As well as sticking nasty needles and thermometers into me, he trimmed some of my beautiful fur off! :eek: Apparently I had a little mat on my back down near my tail. He actually suggested that I might be having a little difficulty getting round there - that I might not be as mobile as I once was! He also suggested that ... I can hardly bring myself to write it ... I may be carrying a little too much weight. He was quite young this new vet. Frankly, I don't think he knows what he is talking about.

So you see, my dear, I sympathise with you not feeling at your best at the moment. I will be watching this thread very carefully in order to pick up tips for retribution myself.

In solidarity,
Jessica x

Oh Jessica! How you suffered. Our quack-quack had the effrontery to suggest I might be the better for being 4, count 'em, 4 ounces lighter! :eek: I think it's a plot for dose white coats to steal our kitty kibble! I'm not clear if they eats it themselves or if they steals it and sells it... How could anyone believe we need smaller kitties in the world?

critter crazy
10-14-2007, 03:24 PM
Oh, I agree wif you... Meowmies should turn onna light when itsa dark. I wike to wait for Meowmie to coma bed. But I waits right atta top of da stairs dat she hassa walk past after she is inna bafroom. So ebery nite it seems like she steps onna me! You would think she would know by now dat dat is where I wait! :rolleyes: Silly hoomans.

Yours in frustration.... Sasha

I hawf the same Problem!! Meowmie, is always steppin on me, when its time to go to sweep! I always wait at da top of da stairs, when will dese silly hoomans learn??

Yours, Mocha

momcat
10-14-2007, 04:09 PM
Dear Livvy,
Hi there fellow kitty, how are you feeling today? I hope you are fine and didn't get hurt when your Meowmy stepped on you. Her actions are outrageous and not acceptable!

Here's what I do. Before my Meowmie decides to go to bed, I go on her bed and fall asleep (or pretend to be asleep) before she comes in. I don't get stepped on PLUS since I already have the best spot Meowmie has to try to find her own spot to sleep. Works every night.

But I digress. You most definitely have a case here. Since your Meowmy won't put on the light, stepping on you in the dark like that could be considered aboose even though she doesn't mean to step on you. In cases like this, I've seen hoomins ordered to go to Hoomin Training Camp where they learn exactly who is in charge of things and how to behave with their sweet kitties. Cat Court understands that our hoomins love us but they can be very hard to train sometimes. Hoomin Training Camp is very successful, it's operated by older kitties and is part of Cat Court.

If you think your Meowmy needs to go to the Camp, let me know and I'll file the paperwork with Cat Court. Don't worry though, she'll still be at home to feed you, tend to your litter box and give you lovies.

Your friend,
Groucho the Lawyer
Practice Limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose

cassiesmom
10-14-2007, 09:41 PM
Dear Livvy,

I remember a time when my servant stepped on my tail in the kitchen. She was standing at the sink and I wanted to be right near her. Well, she backed up without noticing me (how RUDE!) and MEOW-CH! I screamed and ran away. My servant learned her lesson, though. To this day she a-l-w-a-y-s looks for me before moving her feet, especially when she has been standing in one place for a little while. I always walk in front of her so she can't step on my tail again. Just to keep her on her toes I like to nap on the dark green extra blanket in the bedroom. When it's on the floor she has to watch her step, especially at night.

I can relate,
Cassie

krazyaboutkatz
10-14-2007, 11:07 PM
Livvy, I'm so sorry to hear that your meowmie stepped on you and ruined your nap.:( Our meowmie has stepped on us quite a few times but now she has put 2 nightlites in her bedroom and this helps a lot. One is in the bathroom area so if she has to use the bathroom during the night, she doesn't even have to turn on the big light and disturb our sleep. The other one is dim butterfly nightlite that's in the bedroom and it helps us see where we're going during the night. Maybe your meowmie should look into getting a few nightlites.

Your Friend, Storm

AmberLee
10-15-2007, 12:04 AM
... If you think your Meowmy needs to go to the Camp, let me know and I'll file the paperwork with Cat Court. Don't worry though, she'll still be at home to feed you, tend to your litter box and give you lovies.

Your friend,
Groucho the Lawyer
Practice Limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose

Dear Groucho,

I fink I will gives her one more chance, but I will be watching her closely. Fang you for da suggestion, Groucho.

Purrs,

Livvy

catnapper
10-15-2007, 07:45 AM
Dear Livvy,
I know how you feel. I was sleeping just fine all snuggled up next to meowmie the other night when she rolled onto me! She hurt me!! I hissed and screamed and ran from the bed. I haven't returned yet. Ha, that'll show her!

Have you given your meowmie the cold shoulder too? Believe me, it works. Its better than sending her to camp. Meowmie will do anything to get you to like her again. You'll get lots of extra treats and stuff. Even if you feel like forgiving her, keep up the act as long as possible. She needs to know she hurt you!
Yours in pain,
Abby

Freedom
10-15-2007, 08:13 AM
I hope you don't think I've let the fuzzy side down . . . .

Never fear, dearie. It is all part of the hooman training process. Right there in the Manual, on page 17. Hope you held out for some extra treats too. That is on page 18!

Cuddles