PDA

View Full Version : Lookit what I got, by Tehya( mild grossness warning)

Glacier
10-10-2007, 11:51 PM
Woooo PT

Lookit what I got last night!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%202007/teybone-1.jpg
It's the biggest bone ever! It's almost as big as me!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%202007/teybone3.jpg
It took me awhile to figure how how to chew on it!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%202007/teybone2.jpg
But I'm pretty clever and I figured it out!

The other dogs all got big bones too! Mom said they were a "shut up, we aren't going running tonight" treat!

Wooo
Tehya who is still working on her giant bone!

joycenalex
10-11-2007, 12:36 AM
dear tehya, i love a good bone too, can i share? hopeful wags, alex the wonder dog

BC_MoM
10-11-2007, 01:24 AM
Looks like your mom knows how to make things up to you and your friends, Tehya! You're one lucky pooch. :)

Cinder & Smoke
10-11-2007, 01:49 AM
:eek:

Good GRIEF!

That bone didn't try to Byte Back, did it?

What'd you do with the Leftovers?
* Stick it in the Outdoor Fridge overnight - or -
* Try to drag it inside to keep it warm?

*EnJoy*!!
:D

Freedom
10-11-2007, 08:48 AM
Tehya my goodness it is half as big as you! Did you go to sleep or just keep at it all night? Guess it worked for Mom and she had a quiet evening, he he.

Glacier
10-11-2007, 09:23 AM
What'd you do with the Leftovers?
* Stick it in the Outdoor Fridge overnight - or -
* Try to drag it inside to keep it warm?

*EnJoy*!!

Wooo Wooo Mr. Phred,

Mom doesn't allow bones in the house! We get different treats in the house. I just left my bone in my pen and it was there in the morning. It's too big for the Ravens to steal!

Woo
Tehya

PS:..alex the wonder dog...we gots lots of bones, a freezer full of 'em. No need to share, I'll get you your own!

cyber-sibes
10-11-2007, 09:29 AM
;) Tehya, that's what humans call "Don't talk with your mouth full"! And from the size of that bone, it'll keep your mouths full for quite a while!

dukedogsmom
10-11-2007, 09:51 AM
Wow! Now that is one big bone! How long will it take you to finish? You sure look mighty happy. I'll bet you're still enjoying it now.

Cinder & Smoke
10-11-2007, 11:17 AM
Mom doesn't allow bones in the house!
We get different treats in the house.
I just left my bone in my pen and it was there in the morning.

First Shepherd Casey (RB :( ) was given a Gi-Mungus cow bone, longer than she was,
just :eek: *dripping* with cow pieces. She could hardly pick one end up - or so we thought.
"Barn Bone" it was called - LEAVE it in the Barn - NO hauling it to the House!

A week later, Barney Bone was "missing" :confused: ...
Ten days later there was a HORRIFIC STINK noticed in the Ranch Bunkroom ...
worse under the BigBed. OMG! Talk about GROSS!

We never did figure out HOW she managed to drag/carry that cow over 100 yards to the House,
let alone get it INside, without being noticed.

:rolleyes:

Ginger's Mom
10-11-2007, 11:35 AM
Wow, that looks like some good eating, Ms. Tehya. :) Yes, I think your Mom knows how to ensure a quiet night around the house. ;)
And I think it was very nice of you to offer Alex his own bone from the freezer. We won't let Mom know you know how to get in there. ;)

ramanth
10-11-2007, 05:27 PM
Hey I recognize that. Beef shoulder blade, right? Looks like a yummy treat. :D

Glacier
10-11-2007, 06:17 PM
Hey I recognize that. Beef shoulder blade, right? Looks like a yummy treat. :D

Wooo WOoo,

Close, it's a moose shoulder blade! Our Uncle Randy, who isn't really our Uncle, but we call him that anyway, is a butcher. He gives us all the scraps and bones and stuff that people don't want back. We LOVE Uncle Randy!

Wooo
Tehya

cassiesmom
10-11-2007, 07:11 PM
Wooooo, Tehya! That is one gi-mungus treat you've got there.

jennielynn1970
10-11-2007, 08:45 PM
Wooo WOoo,

It's a moose shoulder blade! Our Uncle Randy, who isn't really our Uncle, but we call him that anyway, is a butcher. He gives us all the scraps and bones and stuff that people don't want back. We LOVE Uncle Randy!

Wooo
Tehya

I was just going to ask if there were any homeless people missing lately, lol! That is one big freaking moose!!

ramanth
10-11-2007, 09:08 PM
WOOO WOOOO Tehya!

How exotic!

We've been given venison bones here before. Does moose taste different? We'll have to beg mommy for some moose now. :D :D

Tail wags,
Kia and Chipper

Glacier
10-11-2007, 11:33 PM
WOOO WOOOO Tehya!

How exotic!

We've been given venison bones here before. Does moose taste different? We'll have to beg mommy for some moose now. :D :D

Tail wags,
Kia and Chipper

WOOO Kia and Chipper

I do not know what venison tastes like. There ain't too many deer here and there is no hunting of them. So I aint never tasted venison. There is twice as many mooses as people here! Last winter Mom was at the mail boxes and a moose walked right in front of her. Mom is always worried we are gonna run into a moose when we are pulling the sled. That would be a very bad thing! Moose can be kinda mean to dog teams!

Wooo
Tehya

K9karen
10-11-2007, 11:57 PM
I have Mz Klo drool on my leg...... :rolleyes:

anna_66
10-13-2007, 10:27 AM
Good lookin' treat there Tehya!

We LOVE Uncle Randy!

Roxey, Huney & Bon said they wish they had a Uncle Randy :rolleyes:

Reachoutrescue
10-13-2007, 12:32 PM
Tehya, what a big bone you got there!! I bet it is YUMMY! What a nice mom you have got!

tikeyas_mom
10-13-2007, 03:25 PM
I was just going to ask if there were any homeless people missing lately, lol! That is one big freaking moose!!

hahahi was thinking the same thing!! holy moly! thats one big bone!! Shes going to get stained fur from that thing lol. She looks liek shes enjoying it, my three girls are jealous!!