PDA

View Full Version : Catsindenver/Penny?

Scooter's Mom
10-07-2007, 03:02 PM
Has anyone heard from her recently? I know she moved but I have been wondering how she and her kitties are doing. Hope she knows that she's in our thoughts often!

jenluckenbach
10-07-2007, 05:50 PM
Unfortunately, she told me that people were unkind to her and she did not wish to return here. I sure hope she reconsiders, because she is sorely missed. :(

Penny, if you see this, please realize that there are horrible people everywhere, and you should try hard not to let them spoil your life. I am CERTAIN there are more caring people than nasty people here at Pet Talk.

Please come back?

catmandu
10-07-2007, 05:56 PM
What A Shame It Is That On A Site Dedicated To Our Love For Our Cats That Someone Will Drive Another Pet Talker Away.
Thats A Shame, A Darned Shame.

jazzcat
10-07-2007, 07:02 PM
Oh no, why would anyone be unkind to her? If I remember correctly it seems she went through so much with her cats and moving. I hate that she may have left because of a few people unkind people.

I'm with Jen, please come back!

Catty1
10-07-2007, 07:09 PM
PENNY! OMG - think of your friends here! How are you? How was the move? How are your furbabies???

There must have been mean PM's because I don't recall anything.

Put the 'bad guys' on IGNORE and come back! Please! :(

Scooter's Mom
10-07-2007, 07:10 PM
I wish her well too. Please, come back.

Medusa
10-07-2007, 08:46 PM
Yep, I got a PM from her saying that I was one of a few that were kind to her, that people made her feel bad and she was leaving PT. I'm sure that's an exaggeration but that's how she felt at the time. I haven't heard from her since, though.

AbbyMom
10-07-2007, 09:03 PM
Mean to Penny? What? Mean to Penny?

Who here would do such a thing to a sweet cat lover like Penny?

Penny, if you read this, please heed what Jen L says...there are mean people everywhere. Someone was mean to me when I first started posting. Then I realized it was just like work and ignored them.

We would love to hear about Calawahake. How is he doing?

Edwina's Secretary
10-07-2007, 10:41 PM
Mean to Penny? What? Mean to Penny?

Who here would do such a thing to a sweet cat lover like Penny?

Penny, if you read this, please heed what Jen L says...there are mean people everywhere. Someone was mean to me when I first started posting. Then I realized it was just like work and ignored them.

We would love to hear about Calawahake. How is he doing?

I'm with you. How could ANYONE be mean to such a kind woman??? :( :( :(

Catty1
10-07-2007, 11:21 PM
I PM'd her, told her about this thread....pointed out the IGNORE feature right beside the PM message box(with instructions ;) ), and begged her to come back!

I hope she gets the message... :(

Killearn Kitties
10-08-2007, 03:49 AM
Unfortunately, she told me that people were unkind to her and she did not wish to return here. I sure hope she reconsiders, because she is sorely missed. :(
I am very sorry to hear that. I always liked CiD and I hoped that her absense was only because she was busy with the move and everything. I certainly hope that she pops in and lets us know what is happeneing with her and the cats.

CultureJunky
10-08-2007, 06:06 AM
I didn't know about this either and don't recall seeing anything nasty. Shame on people, the thing is people who are mean to others on a forum such as this wouldn't do it face to face. It's nasty to do that to somebody.
Please come back Cats in Denver and tell us all about your move and how your cats are :)

Medusa
10-08-2007, 07:42 AM
Unfortunately, this is one of the hazards of forums, chat, IMing, etc. We can't take into account body language, facial expressions, etc. which is why emoticons are used but it just isn't the same thing. I try not to get personally involved; I come here for education and to educate, for encouragement and to encourage, for prayers and to pray. We're supposed to be here for our cats. Hopefully, she'll reconsider and come back to PT. It's a wonderful forum but it has its limitations as do all things in life. Prayers going out that she reads this and joins us again........

krazyaboutkatz
10-08-2007, 12:17 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this.:( I sure hope that she'll decide to return. Penny we're not all mean here. Please take care.

catmandu
10-08-2007, 12:22 PM
Please Come Back Penny.
The People Who Sent You Those Cruel Messages Will Win If You Stay Off!!
Then They Will Try Nad Drive Someone Else Away, And We Dont Want That To Happen.
My Aunt Joan Lives In A Seniors Building And She Tells Me That I Wouldnt Believe The Cliques And Back Biting.

Please Come Back Penny, The Found Cats And I Miss You.

DrKym
10-08-2007, 12:26 PM
I spoke to Penny last about a month ago. She has been very busy with the move and her job. From what I understand the cats are all doing well, if I hear from her again I will relay the thread post to her.