PDA

View Full Version : How embarrASSing (for Jasper)

jenluckenbach
09-30-2007, 07:33 PM
As you know, the boy has been suffering with diarrhea. And the reason he was scooting on my carpet was because a "package" had developed on his rear.

Well, I decided that since we would attempt using a diaper until he can conrol WHERE he poops, that I would shave his furry hind end to make clean up easier.

Please see attached photos (but please don't laugh, he is very sensitive) ;)

jenluckenbach
09-30-2007, 07:47 PM
I forgot to show you the picute of him all cozy in his diaper. ;)

DrKym
09-30-2007, 08:01 PM
* hides her giggles*

Jas you look very uhhhhhhhhh handsome............*scritches*

Catty1
09-30-2007, 08:16 PM
I am sure his widdle butt feels a lot better now that it is cleaned and a fresh nappy put on! :)

Is he still eating like a horse? Any progress on the diarrhea?

Scritchies to Jas!

carole
09-30-2007, 08:20 PM
Oh my gosh Jen that pic is priceless, how cute a kitty in a diaper, first i have ever seen, but what a good idea, does he not try and get it off though, poor wee Jasper, nothing worse than having a sore botty,hope he gets better soon.

jenluckenbach
09-30-2007, 08:22 PM
Still eating like there is no tomorrow.

Still mush for poop.

He only tries to get it off when he wants a good kitty wash. (after he potties). I give him some time to do cat things :rolleyes: before I re-diaper him.

Donnaj4962
09-30-2007, 08:27 PM
Oh my, sweet Jasper.... no on is laughing at you widdle one. We know that your Meowmie did what she needed to do to help YOU!

I think you look adorable all curled up with your nappie on! ;)

jazzcat
09-30-2007, 11:35 PM
Well that's a bare behind alright.

Love the picture of him snuggled up with his diaper on, so cute.

krazyaboutkatz
10-01-2007, 12:45 AM
He looks so cute in his diaper and having his bottom shaved will help him stay much cleaner.:)

Ziggy had to have her bottom shaved but the groomers barely did anything.:( I wanted hers to be like Jaspers since she doesn't clean herself well and will sometimes get clingons stuck in her fur. Jen, I wish you lived closer so you could shave her for me. I've managed to trim her fur a bit more so now her bottom looks like a sheeps.

Laura's Babies
10-01-2007, 07:19 AM
Poor boy! But tell him he looks adoreable in his diaper and the color shows his beautiful black fur to be as black and sleek as it really is.

critters
10-01-2007, 07:46 AM
If you use diapers long, you will want to use a barrier spray like Cavilon, http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/!ut/p/kcxml/04_Sj9SPykssy0xPLMnMz0vM0Q9KzYt3d9KP0I8yizeI93T11y _IcFQEAAmqJNo! to keep poop and pee off his skin. What kind and size diaper did you use, and what breed/size is he, and Carol will add him to the diaper chart. http://handicappedpets.com/wiki/index.php?title=Diapers_and_male_wraps

catmandu
10-02-2007, 05:44 PM
Actually I Better Not Laugh, As One Day I May Well Be Shopping For Depends Myself One Day.
Please Give Jasper A Nice Pat From All The Found Cats.

Pawla
10-02-2007, 06:17 PM
Ellie used to get "packages", as you called it. I kept his tiny hiney shaved all the time! It was so much easier on the both of us!

Jasper-I think you look mighty handsome with your little naked butt. ;)

Anikaca77
10-02-2007, 06:41 PM
Hi, I'm sorry about your baby having poop issues. When my kitten was a baby she had that and after tons and tons of tests we discovered it was her food and once we put her on I/D from Science Diet it worked and her system went back to normal.

Hellow
10-02-2007, 08:13 PM
*hardly holds back giggles!* I hope your baby gets over these "patches" soon!