PDA

View Full Version : ** Wish Me Good Thoughts **

lvpets2002
09-21-2007, 02:38 PM
;) This is Bump TeeBoo & I go in Monday 24th pm for my Early Surgery Tues 25th.. Yes since I am older than Rastus & Skid = I will be getting my Fun Buttons Deflated first.. Meowmom will take my wittle furrryy bed & my favorite bigg fluff fluff mouse with me to the Vets.. Meowmom also asured me she will be with me in recovery.. She gets to do that since she is good friends with my Doctor.. Hey what can I say = I will have all women crew all day cuddling me.. :D

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/007-5.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/002-12.jpg

Pawla
09-21-2007, 02:47 PM
Oh sweetboy, you will be in my thoughts. I'm sure your Meowmy will take great care of you! I would bet you will get some extra special attention for a while afterwards. Nothing but prayers for you and your Meowmy. Please tell her to give us an update afterwards.

Laura's Babies
09-21-2007, 02:58 PM
Good thoughts coming your way for your white coats trip. It is good you can have your own bed and mouse so you should feel right at home! Be good and we will look for a update soon as Mommie can get to it afterwards.

Catty1
09-21-2007, 02:58 PM
"fun buttons"! LOL...someone else came up with a similar and hilarious phrase!

You cutie boy! How could female staff or anyone not cuddle and make sure you are as comfy as possible?

You are TOO CUTE and I know you will be feeling like yourself again in no time! :)

lvpets2002
09-21-2007, 03:04 PM
:p That was me Rastus = Candace.. Remember meowmom did the Thread of I cover my ears of not wanting to hear her tell me about getting Fun Buttons Deflated..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/008.jpg

Anikaca77
09-21-2007, 03:14 PM
My prays are being sent, I'm sure you'll do fine. It's great your meowmom will be there when you wake up.

Catty1
09-21-2007, 03:16 PM
Helene - I remember that! But someone ELSE had an expression that was also hilarious! I think I can find it. Stand by!

ETA: It was Medusa: "weenie whack"! :D

That was in Aki's thread, and hers had "nugget-ectomy".

I wonder how many different expressions there are? My former kennel boss used "neuticled". :)

cassiesmom
09-21-2007, 03:22 PM
Bump TeeBoo ... sweetheart ... I'm sure you will do fine. You are so adorable that I could stick my head right through my monitor to give you a kiss! Perhaps your meowmom will give you one for me. One for Skiddles and Rastus too ... say hi to the ladies!

lvpets2002
09-21-2007, 03:24 PM
:p Hey they could be called Rebels Debunked
Helene - I remember that! But someone ELSE had an expression that was also hilarious! I think I can find it. Stand by!

ETA: It was Medusa: "weenie whack"! :D

That was in Aki's thread, and hers had "nugget-ectomy".

I wonder how many different expressions there are? My former kennel boss used "neuticled". :)

kimlovescats
09-21-2007, 03:40 PM
Oh sweet little boy, you will do just fine!!! Tell Mommy to remind us that morning though!!!

Oh Rastus, you are too adorable covering your ears from the "big boy" talk!!! :D

lvpets2002
09-21-2007, 04:03 PM
;) Thank you all for the Loving Thoughts.. I feel better all ready.. Meowmom will note all as soon as all is ok..

catmandu
09-21-2007, 04:10 PM
DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT OPERATION LITTLE BUMP TEE BOO!
MICHAEL AND I WENT THROUGH THAT AND WE ARE FINE NOW.
AND OUR DAD WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH YOUR BED, HE GOT US ONE TOO.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats1011099.jpg
THANKS FOR GIVING OUR DAD THE IDEA!!!

AND THANKS TO YOU SKID AND RASTUS FOR BOOOOING US AS WE ALL ENJOYED THAT!!!!

Felicia's Mom
09-21-2007, 05:03 PM
I am sending good vibes for your operation.

Medusa
09-21-2007, 06:14 PM
Aw, what a sweet boy! I'm sure he'll be fine. Prayers on the way.....

phesina
09-21-2007, 07:22 PM
Prayers for Bump Teeboo coming from us all.

Love and pets and purrs,
Pat, Elmer, Poppy, Sydney, Peony, and Priscilla Angel who will be hovering over the surgery

P.S. You won't miss them at all! We don't miss ours at all. Just ask our lady friends Scrappy 2 and your very own big sister Taccoa!

Yours in male solidarity,
Sydney and Elmer

cassiesmom
09-25-2007, 10:09 AM
It's 10 AM Tuesday in Chicago and I have been thinking about you all morning. I hope you sailed through your surgery. Please instruct your MeowMom to give you this from me: *kiss for sweet orange head*

Your fan,
Elyse

Catty1
09-25-2007, 10:55 AM
BumpTeeBoo - I hope you are waking up and feeling ok! Head pats and kisses to you, sweetie!

You can rest at home and keep your little brother Scrapster warm - and you will have a get-well teddy bear! :)

lvpets2002
09-25-2007, 11:13 AM
:( Well Candace the Vet had a Emergency this morning & has not started his surgery yet.. When I took him in last night I did take him & served him his favorite plate of food thank goodness.. Cause its after 11:00 am now & he still cant have food or water till surgery.. I am to go in at Lunch to see if we can do it then.. Poor wittle baby..
BumpTeeBoo - I hope you are waking up and feeling ok! Head pats and kisses to you, sweetie!

You can rest at home and keep your little brother Scrapster warm - and you will have a get-well teddy bear! :)

Catty1
09-25-2007, 11:20 AM
Oh dear - I hope the emergency pet turned out ok!

BumpTeeBoo - think of all the good FOOD you will have when you wake up! :)

PT Prayers for him and for the emergency furbabe this morning.

lvpets2002
09-25-2007, 11:30 AM
:o Thanks Candace.. Yes I took his Duffle Bag with 8 cans of Sheba Fish & Chicken.. His Favorite.. I also took of course his favorite bed & toys.. Hopfully the toys are keeping him occupied.. Now its Meowmom that has butterflies.. Hey its this away with all my babies that have to have surgery..
Oh dear - I hope the emergency pet turned out ok!

BumpTeeBoo - think of all the good FOOD you will have when you wake up! :)

PT Prayers for him and for the emergency furbabe this morning.

cassiesmom
09-25-2007, 11:41 AM
.. Now its Meowmom that has butterflies.. Hey its this way with all my babies that have to have surgery..

MeowMom ... fingers and paws crossed for your sweet boy.
TeeBoo's Fan,
Elyse

lvpets2002
09-25-2007, 11:54 AM
;) Awee your so sweet.. Ok I just got the word They have done Bump TeeBoo.. He is in Recovery Now.. I know I didnt make it to recovery since they had the Emergency & running behind.. But they called & said he is doing very good.. They will keep him tonight.. I will go after work to make sure they give him his can Sheba as soon as he is ready to eat..
MeowMom ... fingers and paws crossed for your sweet boy.
TeeBoo's Fan,
Elyse

Donnaj4962
09-25-2007, 01:08 PM
So glad that Bump TeeBoo is okay after his "deflation". Please give him gentle chin scritchies for me and the girls! Prayers that all continues well in his recovery.

momoffuzzyfaces
09-25-2007, 01:37 PM
Glad sweet Bump TeeBoo is doing well. I remember going through this will all of my cats. You never get used to it.

My cats all send lots of gentle head bumpies to him and head kisses from me! :)

Catty1
09-25-2007, 02:21 PM
HUGS to that little angel! :)

lvpets2002
09-25-2007, 02:37 PM
:) Aweee Many Thanks you all for the Loving Support of Bump TeeBoo.. I just called again & they said he is sleeping.. I will call back at 5:00 & remind them again to give him his Sheba when he wakes.. He will have to spend tonight & I will get him Wed evening.. Now just think we have Rastus & Skid scheduled next month.. They will both go at the same time.. Thank goodness wittle Scrapster has a while to go.. Whewwww..

lvpets2002
09-25-2007, 02:42 PM
:p :p Oh My my just look at what my friend sent me to cheer me up..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/funny21.jpg

Pawla
09-25-2007, 04:10 PM
:p :p Oh My my just look at what my friend sent me to cheer me up..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/funny21.jpg
NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!! :D :D

Freedom
09-25-2007, 06:10 PM
Glad to hear that Bump TeeBoo is on the mend.

I worry about mine each and every time, as well.

phesina
09-25-2007, 07:05 PM
Dear Bump TeeBoo, we are so glad you sailed through your surgery, and we hope you are enjoying your special Recuperation Food!

Your meowmom and all your little brothers and big sisters will be so happy to have you back home again tomorrow!

We hope the Emergency patient did all right too, and we are saying our prayers and sending our good wishes and healing energies that you both recover just fine!

Love from your Big Brother-In-Law Elmer and the rest of the family

lvpets2002
09-26-2007, 09:12 AM
:) Many Thanks Pat & Everyone else with such Loving Concern Thoughts.. Yes I called checking on him 3 times yesterday & already this morning.. He is doing good & Eating up his Sheba.. I will go get him after work.. They said he is being a Lover Boy to all.. Yes it was funny Rastus & Skid started looking for him last night & this morning.. They were also making sure they still had fun buttons.. I have been telling them two they are scheduled for next month.. LOL :D

Pawla
09-26-2007, 11:05 AM
So glad to hear all is well with Bump Teeboo. He can tell his brothers that everything will be okay when they go in for their fun button surgery.

cassiesmom
09-26-2007, 04:53 PM
Hey Mister Bump TeeBoo, are you home yet? I am thinking of you again this afternoon.

lvpets2002
09-27-2007, 09:53 AM
;) Yes my dear.. Meowmom took off early yesterday & picked me up.. I am doing good & had sleep all over meowmom's neck last night.. I first had to make sure to run everywhere all over the house to let all know I was home.. Many thanks for your Loving Concerns & Thoughts..
Hey Mister Bump TeeBoo, are you home yet? I am thinking of you again this afternoon.

momoffuzzyfaces
09-27-2007, 01:05 PM
So glad you are home and loving up your meowmy!!! I know she missed you! :D