PDA

View Full Version : Just Dropping In!

Toby's my baby
08-31-2007, 11:28 AM
Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive. ;) Most of you know that I moved about 2 weeks ago, and I haven't had internet access for about three weeks. We are living in our new house now in Arizona, and we started school on Monday. The school is crazy, there are security guards everywhere and it's just not that great. I have some good classes though, and I'm in a Medical Terminology class so I'm happy about that. My twin sister and I haven't made too many friends, but the friends we do have are all guys. For some reason at this school it is very hard to make girl friends. All the guys are very nice though, and they are all on the football team. They were the first people to be nice to us and they were very welcoming.

I'm not liking it down there though. I really want to move back home to Minnesota. The dogs didn't come with, and neither did C.P (our cat), but hopefully C.P will be comming in a month or two, and possibly Autumn, we aren't sure yet. None of my family really likes it here, and we all want to move back, but we have to stay here for a year to see if it will turn around and work out.

I will the last pictures of the dogs that you will see in a long time as soon as I get internet at my house. I hope everyone here is well, and healthy! I will try to be back soon so I can catch up on everything new! :)

Hellow
08-31-2007, 03:06 PM
we now know you are alive lol! I hope that everything works out AND you get to see your dogs! I dont know if we can stand the pains of NO PICS!!!

crow_noir
09-02-2007, 02:43 AM
Hey, it's great hearing from you.

So sorry that things aren't going that well.

OMG! Medical Terminology is now a high school class?! S.O. just took that this spring in college!

Almita
09-02-2007, 02:21 PM
Awe, yeah most schools now have security guards up north and south. My junior high had them. Only if you lived in the city you guys would love it. Never really lived in places like kingman. Glad to hear from you though!

shais_mom
09-02-2007, 07:28 PM
hugs on the way Beth - I hope things will look up for you.
take care!

animal_rescue
09-02-2007, 09:43 PM
Good to hear from ya, hopefully you all will adjust and everything will be fine. :)