PDA

View Full Version : Harold And Chester

jackiesdaisy1935
07-30-2002, 09:32 AM
Three cheers for Harold and Chester the two little piggies who instead of going to market went to a wonderful new forever home. What cute little boys you both are and I love that photo of you. Congratulations dear, sweet, Harold and Chester our Very Best Pets of the Day. I'm sure your family will be giving you some very special treats, maybe parsley, on your very special day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

lovemymaltese
07-30-2002, 10:02 AM
Hello dear little ones. You two make a handsome duo. Congratulations on being the pets of the day!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-30-2002, 11:31 AM
Harold & Chester
WOW!!! The lucky family that adopted you two were sure blessed with an abundance of cute!!! I'm so glad you sweeties found a wonderful family and forever home. Congratulations on being our special Pets of the Day today!!!:)

tatsxxx11
07-30-2002, 03:33 PM
Hi you cuties!!:) Oh, what a precious pair!! We all here are SO veru happy that you are together and in the best ever forever home! People here know how I just adore you piggie critters! So everytime a piggie pal (or two:)) is our very special honoree, it's reason to celebrate at our house! You two are such adorable wheeker mates! And how extra special that you have such a caring "big bro" to look up to Harold! And to your adoring human, a big thank you for giving these sweet, loving guys a second chance at life! Congratulations to you dear Chester and Harold! Break open the parsley bag and celebrate! You're our very adorable and lovable, most deserving Pets of the Day!!

lizbud
07-30-2002, 07:16 PM
Dearest Harold and Chester,

You are Beautiful little piggies and I hope you get to be
happy pals for the rest of your lives. Congrats on being
chosen as todays co-nominees as our PETS OF THE DAY.
Long happy life to you both Sweeties.