PDA

View Full Version : weird again!

inkspot14
07-27-2002, 05:05 PM
sebastian caught a shrew! this is the 3rd one this month! Sebastian was playing with it but max probably caught it.
they stopped peeing. it was most likely territorial like i had suspected and was told.we now have bouht a double food dish, a new water dish,and two new cat boxes. crisis solved!:D

yorkster
07-27-2002, 11:46 PM
Yea! good news- everything's peaceful again :) :rolleyes:

krazyaboutkatz
07-28-2002, 12:38 AM
Great news. I'm so glad that you were able to solve the problem. :)

NoahsMommy
07-30-2002, 10:51 AM
That is great that your problem was fixed....this weekend someone was telling me that they put their cat to sleep because the cat kept peeing on the carpet...:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: HELLO???? jerks..... :(

inkspot14
07-30-2002, 01:14 PM
they could have given it away! that just P!$$3$ me off!!!!!!!!

Excuse me just had a little burst there.

yorkster
07-30-2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
That is great that your problem was fixed....this weekend someone was telling me that they put their cat to sleep because the cat kept peeing on the carpet...:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: HELLO???? jerks..... :(

:mad: :mad: :mad: !!! People like that should not have animals.........EVER!
It amazes me too that there are vets out there who will put a cat to sleep for such reasons :confused:

Miss Meow
07-30-2002, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by yorkster

:mad: :mad: :mad: !!! People like that should not have animals.........EVER!
It amazes me too that there are vets out there who will put a cat to sleep for such reasons :confused:

That infuriates me. Why blame a pet for an owner's laziness and lack of care? Maybe the owner should be put to sleep zzzzzzzz :(

krazyaboutkatz
08-02-2002, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Miss Meow

That infuriates me. Why blame a pet for an owner's laziness and lack of care? Maybe the owner should be put to sleep zzzzzzzz :( I totally agree with your comment Miss Meow. This makes me so mad. :mad: