PDA

View Full Version : Nibbler

tatsxxx11
07-26-2002, 07:04 AM
Good Morning handsome boy!! My, my aren't you a big, stunning piggie boy! Do you pump iron??:D And judging by your awsome size, I'd have to say your name suits you to a "T!" The Atlas of the Wheeker World!! I have to tell you Nibbler, when I first saw your sweet face, your amazing coloring, I thought....Reece's peanut butter cup! You look so yummy!!:) How wonderful you have free roam of the house!! What a lucky little piggie! And you even get to unpack your own groceries. A wheeker dream come true! Thank your humans for me for opening up their hearts to a resuce pig. My piggies are rescues as well. Many people are unaware of the incredible number of loving little piggies that are turned in weekly to shelters when their families find they just don't have time for them!!:( Have a happy, happy day celebrating your great honor Nibbler! You're the Pet of the Day! Squeeks and Moon send along a VERY enthusiastic "WHEEK,WHEEK" to their piggie pal Nibbler!

jackiesdaisy1935
07-26-2002, 09:04 AM
Oh My, Nibbler you are a handsome boy with so many good friends. It sounds like you are very busy all the time, investigating, unpacking the groceries, napping, taking food from the others, I hope they have you on a retainer basis for all of the work you do in your apartment. I'm so glad that Judi and Kathy rescued you so that you could live the good life and of course our two Schnauzers, Miss Daisy and Perry wish you peace in your life as they have in theirs.
It sounds like you are quite the Gourmet with all those wonderful things to eat, and you have wonderful places to hide like under the Green armchair and in your sleeping bag. It does not seem that life could get any better for you.
Congratulations dear, handsome Nibbler Our Very Best Pet of the Day, I'm sure you will be getting some extra special treats on your very special day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Pam
07-26-2002, 09:05 AM
Nibbler aren't you just the cutest and a very big piggie at that! My son had a little piggie that looked very much like you many years ago and her name was Gretel. You sound like so much fun and I know you are very loved by your humans. Now today the world gets to meet you, Nibbler, our very special Pet of the Day! ;)

lovemymaltese
07-26-2002, 09:21 AM
Hello sweet little Nibler, you are cute as a button. Congratulations for being the Pet of the day!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-26-2002, 11:46 AM
Nibbler
I'm in Love!!! What a special and handsome fellow you are. I love the gold streak down your nose. I'm so glad you found such a wonderful loving forever home. I hope you get lots of treats today and celebrate being our special Pet of the Day today.:)