PDA

View Full Version : Old Bluz Great Danes???

lute
07-24-2007, 01:47 AM
I stumbled across this Great Dane breeder in Russia. Their dogs seem to be well cared for, but very large. I was reading over their contract...i tend to do those kind of things...and their puppies are only guarenteed for 6months against genetic flaws such as hip dysplasia.

Now I've always thought that a good breeder than breeds for the health and longivity of such a large breed would guarentee against hip dysplaysia for longer than 6 months because HD doesn't normally rear it's ugly head until AFTER 6months.(with a very sevear case being an exception) What do you think?

Old Bluz website (http://oldbluz2002.narod.ru/index2.html)

Danegirl2208
07-24-2007, 02:21 AM
I've seen them advertising on terrific pets and couple other web sites like that..I don't know much about them..They do have nice looking dogs, large yes, but Danes in European countries do tend to be a lot bigger. They do show, and sounds like they may do health testing? So I can't imagine why they wouldn't have a guarentee longer than 6 months. They really don't have a whole lot on their website, so its hard to tell. I'd just email them if you want to know more about them.

Suki Wingy
07-24-2007, 10:43 AM
they call brindle "tiger color" :D

WELOVESPUPPIES
07-24-2007, 12:01 PM
they call brindle "tiger color" :D

I had a raised eyebrow on that one myself.

They are absolutely beautiful dogs. Huge!!