PDA

View Full Version : video of our goofy lovebug SAM

catfamily
07-15-2007, 01:51 PM
We took this video and made sure to watch him at all times so he wouldn't get hurt with his favorite toy.He is such a cute little boy.He gets along great with his other littermates as well as ALL the others too :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/catfamily%205/th_9acc8180.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/catfamily%205/?action=view&current=9acc8180.flv)

rg_girlca
07-15-2007, 02:08 PM
OMG what a great video. :)

I just LOVED the way Sam would take the toy in his mouth and then just take off with it. Too darn CUTE!!!!

momcat
07-15-2007, 02:52 PM
Sam is quite a character, he must be loads of fun to have around. I love how he just takes his toy and runs off with it. Loved the video!

LionHart
07-15-2007, 03:02 PM
Thanks for sharing. This is why having pets is good for your health...they put a smile on your face and in your heart. :)

We have 2 that will take their feather stick by one end and trot around with it between its legs while the other one chases the other end.

catmandu
07-15-2007, 04:27 PM
The Found Cats Act The Same Way With Our Bird Toy Carla And With The Mouse That Squeaks When It Bounces.
I Love The Way That Sam Amd Mac Are Battling For That Toy , Its Just Like Our Cats To Want To Join In The Fun!!!
Thank You For Sharing That Video.

kimlovescats
07-15-2007, 04:29 PM
CARLA! What an ADORABLE video!!! I thoroughly enjoyed it! That Sam is soooooo cute! Is that toy what is making the chirping sound? How neat!!! I just loved the way he wanted to play in his bed with it ... too cute! Gosh, that Mac looks SOOOOO much like my Panda!!! WOW! He and Colby are both just gorgeous! How cute that they followed Sam upstairs to play too! Just such a fun video! Thanks for sharing!

Kim

catfamily
07-15-2007, 04:36 PM
Thanks so much you guys.We thought it was really funny too.Our cats are so adorable.We play with them ALL the time.We have so many videos and pictures that I don't know what to put in threads.There's just so many.
We play constanty with them.
Their very damanding. :rolleyes:
Everyone gets along so well now. :)

krazyaboutkatz
07-15-2007, 08:47 PM
Very cute video.:) Sky was on my lap enjoying it too and he's not a lap cat. He loved the bird noise.:)

Laura's Babies
07-18-2007, 04:08 PM
Just catching up.... I sure am glad I didn't miss this video! This is so cute, how he wants to take it into his bed and the bed flops over but he keeps trying.. Trying to keep HIS toy away from the others! This is just the cutiest!

lvpets2002
07-18-2007, 04:12 PM
;) Aweee how so cute.. This baby is just having a blast with the toy.. thanks