PDA

View Full Version : Mister Simba is at the vet AGAIN!

Simba_is_my_cat
07-12-2007, 10:58 AM
Wow, all our kitties are going to the vet alot, Ebony yesterday (final boosters), and Simba today. Simba is at the vet because Miz. Ebony scratched his eye. :( It got scratched around Monday or Tuesday, but Simba wasn't keeping his eye open much on Tuesday, but now it looks all infected. :( So Simba needs some Pet Talk prayers. :(

Pawla
07-12-2007, 11:06 AM
Pet prayers and big hugs coming to Simba! Hope that eye feels better real soon!

Freedom
07-12-2007, 11:34 AM
I've had this hapopen, too. It gives you new incentive to keep trimming nails, I'll tell ya! Vita got Sparkle a few years ago and that was an ER visit. Chestnut got Bobby a few weeks ago; fortunately that was a week day morning.

Depending on the injury and infection, you will get some antibiotic pills and some gel / ointment to put in the eye. I always have a tough time getting that ointment in. :rolleyes: the eye looks better -- LOTS better - in 24 hours. Just keep up the regimen for the full 10 days, or whatever the vet prescribes. It should all heal up fine.

Simba, prayers for you to feel better fast and let mom put all the meds where they belong.

BC_MoM
07-12-2007, 12:06 PM
Oh no! Ouchies! I hope hope Mister Simba feels better soon!

joycenalex
07-12-2007, 02:22 PM
aw get better simba, and for basts' sake, both ya'll quit with the paw slappies!

catmandu
07-12-2007, 06:45 PM
The Pet Angel Visitor Squad Is Going To Be With Your Cats When They Go To The Vets For Moral Support.
They Will Kiss That Ouchie Eye All Better And Serve A Little Parisian Coq Au Vin.

Freedom
07-12-2007, 08:04 PM
SO, what did the vet say????