PDA

View Full Version : Video of my Fish

Kalei
07-08-2007, 06:49 PM
Thought you might like it, its only like 2 minutes:D

View My Video (http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=4qe0me8)

Hellow
07-08-2007, 09:50 PM
Great movie. I heard some background music through the whole thing. Then there was a feeding frenzy at the end!LOL!

3muttsandaboston
07-08-2007, 10:31 PM
What a great video. I miss my fish. Taking care of the tank was alot of work though. Maybe one day I will have fish again. Was that tarzan playing in the background or just the music?

Kalei
07-09-2007, 06:01 AM
What a great video. I miss my fish. Taking care of the tank was alot of work though. Maybe one day I will have fish again. Was that tarzan playing in the background or just the music?

Hehe I"m surprised you knew what it was:D Yes it was Phil Collins's songs from the Tarzan movie:D I love those songs! And thanks so much you two for viewing the video, I fed them at the end so that you'd get a chance to see the sharks come out lol.

Blue_Frog
07-09-2007, 09:25 AM
You've got a really pretty tank setup there -- and i love your little catfishes :) I have a raphael catfish too (the stripey guy), but mine hardly ever comes out of his log since him and the plecko aren't really friends.

Thanks for posting the vid! :)

Husky15
07-10-2007, 02:12 PM
That's a great video of your fish, Kalei. It can be fun and relaxing to watch them go around.

Zippy
07-10-2007, 04:35 PM
Great Video of your Beautiful Fish!I loved the close ups of your female bettas and angels:D