PDA

View Full Version : I Love my Mommy...

Kfamr
07-06-2007, 12:21 PM
Because she supports and loves me no matter what.
She understands my love for animals - even as a former cat lover, she has grown to love my dogs just as much as I do.
She is a strong, beautiful woman who works very hard for her family.
Because no matter how aching her job can be, she still does it with love and enthusiasm.
She is a loving and caring person - holds no grudges and always sees the better in people.
She may not always have something to say but she always has two ears to listen.
She is going through a rough time right now, with the passing of her brother. She has been so incredibly strong although I know she is hurting deeply inside. Although she puts up a tough front, you can see her pain.

She really is an amazing being. :)
http://a592.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/48/l_b0f40db310d3f1afda6449badf0ddc3f.jpg

Love you Mommy.

M&M's Mommy
07-06-2007, 12:37 PM
Aww. That is a great tribute to your mother. Based on the way you described your mommy, I love her, too ;)

Moo looks so small & extremely innocent & cute sitting on her lap.

caseysmom
07-06-2007, 01:14 PM
Sorry to hear about your Uncle Kay and sorry your Mom has to go through this.

Jadapit
07-06-2007, 01:18 PM
Your mom looks like such a sweet lady Kay. She sounds like a great mom and a great person. I'm so sorry about your Uncle. (((Hugs)))

Catty1
07-06-2007, 01:44 PM
Kay - did you show this post to her? :) What an incredible tribute!

My mom is my hero too...she went through the death of my dad 12 years ago (he was only 67), and the death of my sister, the youngest, last year.

Yet she powerwalks, works out at the Y, was there for me all before and after my surgery.

HUGS to your mom...and again, I am so sorry about her brother and your uncle. Whether a person dies quickly or slowly - there is no good way to lose someone you love.

Hugs again! :)

*LabLoverKEB*
07-06-2007, 02:33 PM
Awwww! That is so incredibly sweet of you, Kay! I bet your mom really appreciated this!

Pawsitive Thinking
07-06-2007, 03:08 PM
Oh wow! If my daughter ever says something like this about me I will be a truly happy woman.

Your Mom sounds like an incredible lady

Catsnclay
07-06-2007, 03:16 PM
You are lucky that you have a very special mother.

I use to think that my mother was special and near & dear to me, until she divorced my father after 48 years of marriage! Now don't get me wrong, their marriage was no piece of cake and they needed to be divorced a very long tima ago!

When they separted she came to live with me & my husband - for 6 long months (actually we mutually kicked her out at that point intime :rolleyes: )

She has completely turn against my husband & I and has told her side of the family that we are no good, tried to steal money from my great-aunt (a long story) and we didn't "stand" by her during the divorce. Hmmmm, since they wanted to save money they both chose me to help them split up the house, IMO my mother got the good end of the deal.....she got all the silverware, china and antiques, my father kept most of the (old) furniture. But somehow it all fell back on my shoulders :rolleyes:

So, enuf of my family.....ask your mom if she wants to adopt me!!! :p

I would LOVE to have her as my mother!!

And yes, you need to show her what you wrote!

((((((hugs to the both of you!)))))

JenBKR
07-06-2007, 03:17 PM
What a wonderful tribute! You mom sounds so wonderful. I know what you mean, I have an amazing mommy too :)

Russian Blue
07-06-2007, 06:03 PM
Awww....what a wonderful thread, Kay!

Your post put a smile on my face, so I'm sure she would love it. And you are pretty amazing to understand her so well and recognize and honour such strengths. ;)

chocolatepuppy
07-06-2007, 07:26 PM
Geez Kay, I'm almost in tears here. :o What a nice tribute to your mom. Moms are special aren't they? :)

DJFyrewolf36
07-06-2007, 07:54 PM
What a wonderful post! My mom is a source of great strength for me as well, even though we don't see eye to eye sometimes :o

*hugs* to her during this difficult period in her life, with a great daughter like you she should get through it just fine!

slleipnir
07-06-2007, 11:14 PM
Your mom is such a cool person. It's great you're giving her this tribute! She let me stay with you guys for that week and treated me so kindly. I really can't thank her, your father or you enough :)

beeniesmom
07-07-2007, 11:02 AM
I am so sorry about your uncle.
Such a sad time here at PT....

Kfamr
07-11-2007, 01:12 AM
Thanks everyone. I did show it to my mom (that night) and she did cry. ;)

CathyBogart
07-11-2007, 01:31 AM
What a great post! I love my mom too, she's absolutely awesome, and she's stood by me through some really stupid things I've done.

ramanth
07-11-2007, 07:58 AM
What a beautiful tribute and gorgeous photo. I'm so sorry about the loss of your uncle. *HUGS*

mruffruff
07-11-2007, 10:02 AM
Your tribute to your Mom is what a parent lives for. She sounds like a wonderful human being. She certainly has a great daughter.

I'm sorry she's going through a tough time right now. Having you in her corner can only help.