PDA

View Full Version : Live Free or Die Hard

BC_MoM
06-29-2007, 11:17 PM
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/2007-05/01/xin_42050401093470774655.jpg

Has anyone seen it yet? I went to see it tonight. It was excellent; wild! I'm a huge Bruce Willis / Die Hard fan and was sooo hyped to see this. It surpassed my expectations! :D

Riptide
06-29-2007, 11:23 PM
I'm glad to hear it was good, I was thinking about seeing it with some friends in a few days. Thanks for the info :D

Jessika
06-29-2007, 11:45 PM
HJ and I are both HUUUUUUUUUUGE Bruce Willis fans, and even bigger Die Hard fans!! When we first heard they were making ANOTHER Die Hard...... we were psyched!! We are planning a huge group from work to go see it Sunday night after work... unfortunately we can't go sooner since I have Christmas fittings to do and we are working straight through till the 4th without a day off this week (we're normally off on Sundays) so my 60 hour weeks prohibit that. :(

BUT I AM SO EXCITED!! You say it's good Jess then I trust you opinion. Now I REALLY want to see it :D

BC_MoM
06-30-2007, 12:02 AM
Hehe.. I was a little nervous that it wouldn't be very good, but I should have trusted Willis. ;) He never fails to impress and amaze! I wanna go back and see it again. lol!

.sarah
06-30-2007, 12:49 AM
Okay, I've never seen any Die Hard movie and am not usually a fan of these types of movies, but I really liked this movie. I actually just got back from seeing it for the second time a minute ago. I actually saw it two nights in a row, haha. But it was only because I went with two different groups of friends who both just happened to choose the same movie. But I wouldn't have seen it twice if it wasn't that good! I liked the humor in it a lot too.

dogzr#1
06-30-2007, 01:15 AM
I just got back from seeing it and I absolutely looved it! I actually wanted to go see it again, but alas, the theater was already closed. Anyway, I loved all the action in it and all the humor as well. I absolutely loved Justin Long and his character. He was so funny, IMO...and quite yummy. But that's just me. I'll probably watch it online later on today or something.

Also...It got me thinking. Could something like that really happen? I don't want to give away any spoilers or anything, but could the main plot really happen? If it can then that would be really scary...

Anyway, I give it 5/5 stars!

Kalei
06-30-2007, 09:25 AM
15 out of 10 stars!:D I seen it and tonight I think I'm going to see it again, it is the greatest action movie I have seen in a long time! I just love Bruce Willis and he definatley made the movie. Sooo excited, I can't wait to see it a second time.

CathyBogart
06-30-2007, 01:50 PM
I saw it an I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED it!

BC_MoM
06-30-2007, 09:20 PM
Glad everyone loved it just as much as me!! :D:D

buttercup132
06-30-2007, 09:43 PM
It looks really good and funny. I too like Willis in action movies.
I have no money right now because it all went to money hogging vets but when I do I will want to see it.