PDA

View Full Version : Duke's Weekend!!!

KittyGurl
06-07-2007, 03:40 PM
Weekend! by Duke The Beagle!

Friday

-Finally, I have waited all week! Me and my Masters went up to the mountains! It may sound boring but it was actually like an adventure for me. My young Master brought a friend with her. You would never guess. She was Furless and Tailless! I was so surprised! Anyway, adult Master drove in a big huge metal thingy (I think Masters call it a "car") for 2 WHOLE HOURS!!! Soon, we stopped at a "market." Adult Master went in and bought some food. Humans are soo lazy! Whatever happened to hunting? Anyway, younger Master and her friend took me for a little walk. We traveled around the field and I discovered a secert pond that no one knew about. There were tadpolls in there too! Later, we got to the house and I ran straight into the sleeping area (Masters call it "bedrooms") and took a little nap! :D

Saturday

-In the early day, adult Master took me for a short walk so I could do my "bussiness." When I came back, young Master and her friend was awake! They changed their PJ's in bathing suits and went to a swimming pool! I wanted to go so bad but adult Master said no. :( Adult Master tied my to a tree while he cut the front grass. When he was done he brought me in and gave my some yummy lunch! When young Master and her friend came back for the swimming pool, they took me out for a walk to a lake. I never been to a lake but I loved it! ;) I ran threw the water and started swimming! I did the doggie paddle. When I started swimming, I saw this big, wooden house! I wanted to investigate so I ran and pulled until my collar came off. I ran toward the house. young Master and her friend followed me, but I don't think they wanted me to go to the house. they kept yelling "Duke! No" and "Come Back, Duke!" and a lot of "Bad Dog!" I ran into the house and boy it was cozy! Young Master and her friend caught me in the house! They yelled at me and wouldn't stopped. They took me right home. They told adult Master that I want into an unfinshed house! How was I suppose to know the house wasn't done getting built? I'm just a dog! :confused:

Sunday

-This day we left the mountains! I was so sad, but happy to be home! I had a great time and can't wait til I go up the mountains again! :D

Taz_Zoee
06-07-2007, 06:23 PM
Wow Duke. It sounds like you had a great weekend!! Did your master's happen to have a camera and take any pictures?? :) I'd love to see a picture of you, maybe even one not from this weekend. :D

Alysser
06-07-2007, 06:36 PM
What a great weekend for you and your family, Duke. Any pics?