PDA

View Full Version : Leo

Ann
07-12-2002, 08:53 AM
Oh boy Leo, you sure are special! I have never seen a rabbit like you before, and you look super cool with you mane!

Congrats on being Pet Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with tons of treats and lots of love! :)

jackiesdaisy1935
07-12-2002, 09:05 AM
Leo, you are the first Lion head Rabbit that I have seen and I think you are wonderful. My goodness aren't you the world traveler. It sounds like you have many friends in your home to play with too. Congratulations dear, sweet fellow Californian our Very Best Pet of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

lovemymaltese
07-12-2002, 09:18 AM
Hello Leo, you are a neat rabbit, I have never seen or heard of a Lionhead rabbit. I think that you are adorable, what a neat breed of rabbit too. I hope that you enjoy living with so many other pets, I am sure that everyone of you are loved and spoiled. Congratulations on being the rabbit (pet) of the day.

purrley
07-12-2002, 09:59 AM
:eek: WOW - you're something I've never seen before and aren't you just adorable too!!!!!!!!!!!;)

tatsxxx11
07-12-2002, 10:52 AM
Oh Leo, aren't you gorgeous!! What a mane!!! Not to mention that precious face and thick, lush coat!:) I too am new to the world of Lion Head Rabbits!! But it is not just your mane that singles you out! You are adorable in every sense of the word! I know that life there in your menagerie must be pure bliss! What a big, beautiful, furry and human family you have!! Congratulations to you Leo!! You are one cool dude and one stunning and most deserving Lion Head Bunny Pet of the Day! Enjoy your special day of honor dear Leo!!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-12-2002, 11:20 AM
Leo
Add me to the list of those who have fallen in love with you! I have never seen a lionhead bunny before but I love your looks. I bet you become very popular in the US. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today sweetie.:)

buntyfriend
07-12-2002, 01:11 PM
Leo, You are the first lionhead rabbit I've ever seen, and hopefully not the last! You are so beautiful! Congratulations on being pet of the day!!!!!