PDA

View Full Version : Its Positive!!

racing_gurl07
05-02-2007, 05:43 PM
Thats right, Im six weeks pregnant!! :)
I can't wait until i start to show, then i know the baby is actually in there :p i have a tiny tummy on me but just looks like fat, when will i start to show?? and when i start to show how big will i be??

caseysmom
05-02-2007, 05:49 PM
Congratulations! How are you feeling?

Alysser
05-02-2007, 05:52 PM
WOW, another pettalk baby!! Congratulations!! :D

racing_gurl07
05-02-2007, 05:54 PM
Thank you

I'm feeling alright, i have morning sickness already, my stomach hurts and my breasts hurt when i sleep, but i guess thats normal

I just cant wait until i start to show!!! so people will actually know im pregnant :) When will that be??

caseysmom
05-02-2007, 06:00 PM
It depends, I tried for 9 years so I think I started to try to walk funny as soon as I found out I was pregnant. I think around 3 months you will probably start to "show".

prechrswife
05-02-2007, 07:26 PM
Congratulations! As for when, it really just depends. I could tell with me around 4 months or so, I think. It took other people a little longer. I'm at the beginning of my 7th month now, and other people at the same point of pregnancy as I am are larger than I am, though. My friend who is 6' tall didn't show much at all until she was almost 8 months along.

Sonia59
05-03-2007, 06:06 AM
Congratulations! I think it depends on people. I am 11 weeks pregnant and I have a little belly now, but I think people who don't know it or who don't know me very well cannot see it yet, only me ;)

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-03-2007, 06:32 AM
aww congratulations!!!

Pet Talk is a very fertile place.. Good thing our pets are spayed and neutered !! ;)

I didn't really start SHOWING till I was almost 5 months pregnant!! But don't wish for it too hard.. the later it happens the better (in my opinion). I ended up gaining 60 pounds when i pregnant.. waddling .. peeing every 15 minutes...

Alden was so big in my belly. i was sooooooooooooooo uncomfortable

THREE months
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid204/p942b9dd1e6f8d49a44d1c1ee2a130354/ef7fab84.jpg

THE day i checked into the hospital (glad being so HUGE is over )
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid209/pde1f8ad905325f03525507b698f51f8a/ee12cd2d.jpg

racing_gurl07
05-03-2007, 02:23 PM
I'm getting bigger, i have like a cantalope stomach on me, my love handles that i had are gone, its all up front now, and im only 6 weeks. I WAS really skinny before i got pregnant and when i did i started gaining weight like crazy! everyone noticed i was gaining weight. is it normal to show now??

Roxyluvsme13
05-03-2007, 02:25 PM
Congratulations, Jen! :D

I'm so happy for you. Now you better be planning that wedding of yours sooner ;).

racing_gurl07
05-03-2007, 02:25 PM
Sara~ My stomach is a lil bit bigger than yours a three months, mine is more round on top, above my belly button, they said that you will lose your waist line and i am now. (well some people say your wasit is right by the belly button) ill take pics and most them asap...(i use the libary comp so i dont know if they will let me do that or not)

and is it normal to have really bad stomach aches?? more along my sides it hurts, not sure if thats just my uterus streching or what...

Sirrahsim
05-03-2007, 02:43 PM
I highly reccomend the book "What to Expect When You're Expecting." It answers all of your questions and then some :) Congratulations :) Make sure you get yourself to a doc and start taking prenatal vitamins if you haven't already :)

caseysmom
05-03-2007, 02:45 PM
I highly reccomend the book "What to Expect When You're Expecting." It answers all of your questions and then some :) Congratulations :) Make sure you get yourself to a doc and start taking prenatal vitamins if you haven't already :)

I loved that book, I poured over that book when I was pregnant. Then after the babies were born I loved "what to expect the first 12 months" I remember those pains too, nothing to be alarmed about.

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-03-2007, 04:59 PM
Congratulations! I think it depends on people. I am 11 weeks pregnant and I have a little belly now, but I think people who don't know it or who don't know me very well cannot see it yet, only me ;)

Hey, are you pregnant too, dear Sonia?? Wow, I am so happy for you! Who knows that one day I will be visiting, to admire the little baby, and also meet lovely Jasmine :)

*LabLoverKEB*
05-03-2007, 05:52 PM
Ahhh! CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting!

luckies4me
05-03-2007, 09:10 PM
:eek: We sure are a fertile bunch aren't we?

Congratulations!!! You should see my belly. It's absolutely huge! I can't wait until it's over LOL. :p

Sonia59
05-04-2007, 03:29 AM
Hey, are you pregnant too, dear Sonia?? Wow, I am so happy for you! Who knows that one day I will be visiting, to admire the little baby, and also meet lovely Jasmine :)

Of course Lut, you'll be welcome :) As for Jasmine, nobody has ever seen her at home except us, she is still hiding in the bedroom when visitors are coming. :rolleyes: