PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry

kohala
07-10-2002, 01:41 AM
I had to take a peek when I saw that cute little face. You are toooooo cute for words, Blackberry! Hope you get lots of peanuts and veggies today! You are a terrific little Pet of the Day!:) :) :)

Former User
07-10-2002, 05:13 AM
Blackberry, you sure are adorable! I love your color! I hope you have a great day today, and get some extra veggies and peanuts! And maybe even a lick from your buddy ;) if you feel like having a bath! :D

CONGRATS BLACKBERRY, OUR CUTE POTD!!

tatsxxx11
07-10-2002, 07:13 AM
Hi there Blackberry! What an adorable little hammie you are!! Where do I begin....Firstly, I have to tell you that your precious little paws have sent me into a swoooooooon:D And then of course, those beautiful, brown eyes! And what a magnificent, shiny, black coat you wear! That's a hammie first, for me!! Ahhhhh! You are tooooo cute!! And what a gentle, loving Golden sister you have in Ginger, ever ready to offer up a tongue bath!:D Now that's a sight I'd love to see!! Blackberry, it is my great pleasure to congratulate you as we honor you our most precious and lovable little Pet of the Day!! I hope you have an extra, extra special day filled with lots of love and treats! Yay, Blackberry!

jackiesdaisy1935
07-10-2002, 09:34 AM
Blackberry you are just adorable and I love your name. What a cute photo of you. Not everyone can have a Golden Retriever give them a special bath. lol It sounds like you and Ginger are best of friends and it also sounds like you are quite the Gourmet, eating all that wonderful food. Congratulations dear, sweet Blackberry Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

momoffuzzyfaces
07-10-2002, 11:38 AM
Blackberry
Add me to your list of admirers!! What a sweetie you are. Such cute little tootsies you have and what a face! SIGH! You are just perfect. I hope you get lots of peanuts and goodies for being our special Pet of the Day today!:)

Logan
07-10-2002, 12:39 PM
What a precious name for a precious black hamster!!! Blackberry, I just got the chills when I saw you this morning, knowing what a special baby you are! Golden Retrievers and Hamsters are some of my favorite pets, and I have both!!!! :D Congratulations, little darling, on being the Pet of the Day!!! :D

lovemymaltese
07-11-2002, 12:18 PM
Hello Lovely blackberry. Congratulations on your big day!