PDA

View Full Version : My Dog Sammy

XoSkittlezXo
04-17-2007, 04:21 PM
I have a 8 year old dog named SaMmY he is always been the best dog :D Until I got a second dog... Happy. he is a boy and i never had a boy. So all of a sudden from the minute i got home with Happy she has been ignoring me! whats going on!! i though they would be frined :confused: :confused:

XoSkittlezXo
04-20-2007, 02:28 PM
I Need Replies

Karen
04-20-2007, 02:40 PM
You need to tell people more. How old is the new dog? How were they introduced? How do you interact with each of them? What breeds are they?

HAPPY
04-20-2007, 02:57 PM
Sounds like Sammy is just a little bit miffed. If Sammy and Happy can be playfull together, with you, you might want to start there. Just go slow and don't be pushy. You need to find a common ground for the 3 of you, that will be enjoyable and rewarding. Also, show Sammy 1 on 1 personal attention to reassure her she is "still" your #1, but do this out of view from the new dog.

XoSkittlezXo
04-21-2007, 12:29 PM
Sammy is a Black Lab and My new Dog Is Airedale Terrier sammys 8 and the new dogs about 7 months i they were intruduced i said Sammy You Have A new Friend I gave sammy and big kiss and he walked away when the new dog walked to him :(

XoSkittlezXo
04-21-2007, 12:57 PM
Sounds like Sammy is just a little bit miffed. If Sammy and Happy can be playfull together, with you, you might want to start there. Just go slow and don't be pushy. You need to find a common ground for the 3 of you, that will be enjoyable and rewarding. Also, show Sammy 1 on 1 personal attention to reassure her she is "still" your #1, but do this out of view from the new dog.

Thanks For The Help.. I will try that hopefully it will work and things will turn great... Thanks Again for the advice its very kind of you ;)