PDA

View Full Version : Fister helping keep my bed warm

Randi
04-10-2007, 12:13 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Fister/Fister/Inmy-bed2.jpg
This what I come back to every morning after my shower. :) I can hardly get out of bed before Fister is there.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Fister/Fister/In-my-bed.jpg
Mom, this is THE place to be! Come and join me! ..... and I usually do, when I have time. ;)

lvpets2002
04-10-2007, 12:16 PM
;) Awee how so adorable & sweet.. Yup I usally have at least 6 of my girls back in bed when I get up.. I keep telling them they are not showing the support I need to wake up.. :D

ramanth
04-10-2007, 12:45 PM
AWWWW! I want to curl up with Fister. :D

Barbara
04-10-2007, 01:26 PM
Nothing better than a handsome hunk in bed ;) I can understand you can't get out....

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-10-2007, 01:56 PM
He he, that is exactly what Snoopy does whenever I leave my bed for a second (I sleep in the livingroom in a hospital bed untill full recovery).
Cats like a "pre-warmed" bed!! :)

catmandu
04-10-2007, 05:46 PM
We bet that your bed is so darned nice and toasty once Fister warms it up with his warmth and vibrant purrrsonality.
You are as warm as a bug in the rug as the old saying goes.

Lizzie
04-10-2007, 06:06 PM
At least Fister doesn't have any rivals for that warm soft spot that smells of you. Dagda usually wins the place in this household because he's a very large cat, and he's there before I've even finished putting on my robe. I think you may want to change the colour of your sheets though, something in a nice emerald green would suit Fister very nicely.

momcat
04-10-2007, 06:20 PM
Fister is so snug and cozy on your bed. It's easy to understand why you jump back in for a snugglefest when time permits. When Groucho does that, getting out to work on time is a major challenge.

Laura's Babies
04-10-2007, 06:45 PM
WOW! What temptation.... How could you not get back in bed and snuggle with that handsome boy?

RedHedd
04-10-2007, 06:51 PM
:D Mishi does that to me even if I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom - I sometimes end up sleeping in the middle of the bed, whilst both kitties each have a King-sized pillow! Oh, no, they're not spoiled .... not at all! :rolleyes: :p

lbaker
04-10-2007, 07:23 PM
Spoiled? Nay say I ~ just treated with the respect they so rightly deserve :p Sleeping curled around them, so as not to disturb, is a privledge we are honored to have, my dear ;)

slick
04-10-2007, 08:20 PM
Wow!! With a bed warmer like that, I'd never get out of bed!!! Good job Fister!

Edwina's Secretary
04-10-2007, 09:50 PM
Edwina does that as well....and then how am I suppose to make the bed??? ;-)

DJFyrewolf36
04-11-2007, 03:06 AM
:D Mishi does that to me even if I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom - I sometimes end up sleeping in the middle of the bed, whilst both kitties each have a King-sized pillow! Oh, no, they're not spoiled .... not at all! :rolleyes: :p

Spook has a habbit of doing that as well...she is sneaky and darn quick! Being black, its hard to see her too, and Ive been treated to a set of startled claws a few times trying to get into bed!

Remus just follows me to the bathroom :rolleyes: and then tries to crowd with me and Spook, poor hubby usually ends up being pushed off!

Nothing like a nce kitty warmed bed though! How do you convince him to move over? :D

Crazy-Cat-Lover
04-11-2007, 04:48 AM
What a handsome boy! Can you come warm my bed, Fister? :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-11-2007, 06:38 PM
Mom, this is THE place to be! Come and join me! ..... and I usually do, when I have time. ;)

How can you NOT join such a sweet boy, just waiting for snuggles in the morning!

So good to see you again, Fister! :D