PDA

View Full Version : Three Black & White girls...

Glacier
04-10-2007, 01:00 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%202007/pingwoo.jpg
Pingo singing the blues. She hates spring. Not only can she not work(and is likely retiring) but Pingo has issues with getting her paws wet. Mud is her nemesis! There is no way to get in the house with getting muddy paws right now!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%202007/stnadtey.jpg
Tehya has no such issues. She's happy playing in the snow or the mud!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%202007/raven.jpg
The mud hasn't made it's way back to Raven's pen yet. She still has tons of snow to run around in! (The ground is only snow free in areas of the yard that were kept plowed all winter.)

dukedogsmom
04-10-2007, 01:06 AM
Poor Pingo. I just love that pic. Would love to be there to hear it, too. I'd give her a big hug.

Ginger's Mom
04-10-2007, 08:46 AM
And they are all such pretty girls. :) Pingo, maybe Mom can buy you some boots for the muddy season. ;)

finn's mom
04-10-2007, 08:54 AM
Aw, poor Pingo! Raven's loving her snowy pen, I'll bet. They are all so pretty...thanks for posting the photos!

Queen of Poop
04-10-2007, 09:08 AM
Nothing I like more than black and white girls. My Sasha is b/w, as was my RB dog Sami. Pingo, tell momma you need some booties. Tehya you're just so darn cute! Raven enjoy the snow while you can sweetheart.

Thanks for sharing your girls!

pitc9
04-10-2007, 09:19 AM
Now THOSE are my favorite type of black and white photos! ;)

cyber-sibes
04-10-2007, 10:26 AM
Now THOSE are my favorite type of black and white photos! ;)mine too! I just love black & white animals. Pingo sweetie, are you asking mom to get you some of those water-proof booties? Tehya, you are just too cute! You're so clean from your recent "down time" recovering indoors. How long till you find some nice mud to romp in? Raven, is snow as much fun to dig in as dirt? (I was wondering if she digs tunnels in snow too)

Glacier
04-10-2007, 12:41 PM
Pingo sweetie, are you asking mom to get you some of those water-proof booties? Tehya, you are just too cute! You're so clean from your recent "down time" recovering indoors. How long till you find some nice mud to romp in? Raven, is snow as much fun to dig in as dirt? (I was wondering if she digs tunnels in snow too)

Thanks all...

Pingo won't wear booties. She should wear them even in the winter when she's working. She has a funny gait that rubs her pads in weird ways. She won't let me near her with booties. I wonder if the musher's paw wax stuff works in mud too....

Tehya is self-cleaning somehow. She goes into her crate at night a filthy little mess and comes out sparkling clean! Her crate bed needs to be washed just about every day though!

Yes, Raven digs in snow just as much as dirt. Never have to trim her nails. Melting snow is especially fun to dig in!

Jadapit
04-10-2007, 12:52 PM
I love black and white dogs. ;) They are all so beautiful, what do they do for fun once the snow is all gone?

Cinder & Smoke
04-10-2007, 12:52 PM
Tehya is self-cleaning somehow.

She goes into her crate at night a filthy little mess and comes out sparkling clean!

Dang! ...

None of mine came with that Option! :(

Can that be *added* by the Dealer or the Service Center?

:D

Chilli
04-10-2007, 02:47 PM
What pretty girls. =]
Tehya has such a sweet looking face & Raven has such a nice smile!
But I love the grey in Pingo's fur. Something about greying dogs makes my heart melt! :D

cassiesmom
04-10-2007, 04:04 PM
WOOOOOO, Black and White Girls! You're all so pretty!

Kfamr
04-10-2007, 10:24 PM
All three are beautiful in their own way. :)

Giselle
04-10-2007, 10:34 PM
Tehya is so gorgeous! Black and white dogs are the best. Sometime in the distant future, I've got to get me a cowdog :D

chocolatepuppy
04-11-2007, 04:55 AM
Three very pretty black and white girls! :D

.sarah
04-11-2007, 07:13 PM
Tehya is gorgeous, I just love her. :)