PDA

View Full Version : Am I losing it?

angelchampy
04-08-2007, 06:42 PM
Okay, can somebody help me. I just read a thread called "Help, help, help." It was about a Sheltie that swallowed Tylenol. I read the first page of what appeared to be 6 pages. When I tried to continue onto the second page, it came up "invalid thread." Then I went back to "behavior" to click on it again and try again and it's not there anymore. Am I losing my mind? I'm really concerned about the dog and wanted to see what happened. :( Anybody know? Thanks.

Karen
04-08-2007, 06:51 PM
You're not losing it. I deleted the thread for now, awaiting a response from the original poster.

angelchampy
04-08-2007, 06:55 PM
Thank you so much for responding. I'll keep checking back to see what happened. I'm so worried about that poor little baby. But, my God, why would anybody go on line for an emergency like that? I would race to an emergency vet ASAP. I come here often for advice, and I also make suggestions from my experience, and everybody is so helpful, but my computer would have been the last thing on my mind at a time like that. Thank you. I'll check back.

Whisk_Luva
04-09-2007, 05:35 AM
Karen, this is kind of nosey but why did you delete the thread? Because it got ot of hand? Do you think it was real?

Freedom
04-09-2007, 08:09 AM
Personally, I felt it was a prank - and in poor taste! I am glad it is gone.

mike001
04-09-2007, 08:18 AM
Thanks for asking that question Angel. I was wondering the same thing, thought I just lost it. I was also wondering if it was for real.

Kalya173xo
04-09-2007, 09:13 AM
hello i am the owner of the thread. Yes everything is fine!(it wasnt a prank) the dog is fine in the hospital we are going for him today
Karen and Whisk Luva. i suggest you shut up because you dont know anythig

Whisk_Luva
04-09-2007, 10:04 AM
Kalya173xo: hello i am the owner of the thread. Yes everything is fine!(it wasnt a prank) the dog is fine in the hospital we are going for him today
Karen and Whisk Luva. i suggest you shut up because you dont know anythig
Uh... Karens the owner of the site! I wouldnt say that if I were you! There are ways of disagreeing without being rude. We were just questioning the bits of your story that didnt seem to add up!

Alysser
04-09-2007, 11:02 AM
Oh geeze... :rolleyes: When will this shrade end???

Karen
04-09-2007, 11:12 AM
This person has been banned. Do not bother replying to this thread. I am just leaving it here so people who are wondering can see that she says the dog is at the vet's, and so all is settled.

Kiaxx3
04-09-2007, 11:13 AM
Im sorry everyone... My sister can get out of control sometimes. I will talk to her .. But she has a mind of her own .. Im extremely sorry !! :confused:

Whisk_Luva
04-09-2007, 11:13 AM
Thanks Karen :) You are a great site owner! :D

Alysser
04-09-2007, 11:14 AM
Thank you, Karen. :)

angelchampy
04-09-2007, 06:25 PM
Thank you Karen for keeping the thread on. I was really concerned about the little baby. I'm glad all is well. ;)