PDA

View Full Version : Doea your cat ever do this?

sweetpatata6
04-04-2007, 05:58 AM
Oreo is an indoor/outdoor cat, however he is only allowed indoors when someone is home and can watch where he is ((This is because Oreo likes to do A LOT of stuff he's not supposed to like one time ate the butter, luckily he was fine :rolleyes: , and ate the chicken for dinner!!, all of which was on the kitchen counter.))

Oreo sits out side on the ledge of our big picture window and meows his head off until we let him in or he finds a squirrl to go chase. SO when he gets inside all he wants you to do is let him through to the garage to let you know there's no food, or to just go to his food ((There is a catdoor TO the garage through the garage door))... He doesn't even want to be couldled then

This is our routine every morning. Anyone elses' car do this?

Freedom
04-04-2007, 07:50 AM
Oreo will get used to cuddles and find out how sweet they are when he is inside more. You just need to do a better job "kitty proofing" the house! Keep him inside, wait 6 months, and then see if you can get away with out cuddling him! :D

My cats are all indoor cats. Some love to snuggle, some DEMAND snuggles, other are content with once a day for a moment or two.

sweetpatata6
04-04-2007, 10:24 AM
No, Oreo LOVES snuggles!!! It's just in the mornings he does this... He is so funny. I love him so much!!!

catmandu
04-04-2007, 03:38 PM
BIG TUBSTER WILL TAKE FOOD IF ITS LEFT OUT IN THE OPEN AS HE WAS A PORCH CAT AND HAD TO DINE WHILE THE DINING WAS GOOD.
HE GRABBED THE SLICE OF CHICKEN OUT OF MY SANDWHCH AND I DONT MIND AT ALL.
ONCE HE HAS IT , ITS NO USE GETTING ANGRY.
HES A GOOD BOY.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats101602.jpg

Zippy
04-04-2007, 03:50 PM
Pumpkin will eat right off my plate.Sometimes she bats the food off and then eats it.She loves to eat lunchmeat on my sandwich as does Zippy,only Zippy will wait while I pull off a piece for her.

sweetpatata6
04-05-2007, 05:35 AM
When we eat outside, we always let Oreo have some. He lays down under the table and looks cute... On special occasions he gets a scrambled egg!! HE loves it!! :D